• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your Christmas plans this year?

Ninja

Well well well
Now that the mass turkey exodus day is out of the way, we can finally (in my case, September) talk about CHRISTMAS! It's my favorite time of year. It's the one time of year where all barriers come down socially, and people actually go out of their way to be kind to each other. What are you guys doing for Christmas?

We already have our tree and decorations up, and we're going Christmas shopping next week for the family. I plan on doing a secret Santa at work as well.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Probably stay at home with my closest family. Just chill, tbh.

We've already decorated both the tree and our home. Not much else to do but enjoy the holidays as best we can.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's not going to be our normal Christmas. My brother and sister won't be coming home which sucks since I haven't really seen them since last Christmas. But we're gonna try to video chat for it. And send a few gifts through mail to each other.

That's pretty much it. We usually have a Christmas dinner but it'll just be like a normal supper this year.

We'll have the traditional Christmas Eve dinner called a Wigilia that Polish families do every year. Sadly, this might be the first time we don't go to church on Christmas day out of safety concerns but we will see. Other than that, there isn't much planned. Maybe watch a movie with the family.

On Christmas Day, if I get, probably will since I didn’t really have much to interest me, the Mountain Dew pajama pants, I’m donning my full set of armor, get my 8-bit Link amiibo and whatever else and enjoy the day. Otherwise, until then, mostly twiddle my thumbs and stare at my phone.

Archer

Whatever
There’s a stay at home order in effect for Los Angeles. I’ve been doing just that for the last eight months anyway, so no problem there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom