• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your 2015 Video Game goals?

Bishop Rodan

Godslayer
-Try and soldier through my ever-expanding Steam backlog
-Maybe get a Wii U eventually
-No, seriously, my backlog is embarassingly huge.

Beat X enoblade Chronicles.
Go to a few Sm4sh Tournaments.
Buy an Xbox One for Halo.
100% Majora's Mask 3D, just like I did for OoT3D.
Add more games to my classic game collection.

(Why does X enoblade become Xenoblade when I type it without spaces? Am I missing something?)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
> Buy X[break]f[/break]enoblade Chronicles
> Download more RAM for my PC, this 4GB thing needs to expand to 8GB
> Get a New 3DS XL before July
> Get Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

My 2015 video game goal is to actually try to get back into gaming to begin with. I've been in some kind of rut for a while now. And it's gotten to a point where I don't have much of a choice but to start gaming again, at least on some level, because I'm unhealthfully 'bored.' I could use a little diversion besides work for once. lol

As for what games I plan on getting, etc. I have my eyes set on Smash, first and foremost. But in order to play it, I'll need a 3DS or a WiiU—naturally I plan on getting the cheapest of the two. With that out of the way, I guess I'll get back to the backlog of old games that's been gathering dust for over a year. lol

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
I don't really know. My goal last year was to not play less games than the previous year. I guess i'm just going to go with that.
I'm going to try for.... 5 platinum trophies this year.

Aaaaand i'd like to finish my backlog. But with PS+, that's probably never going to happen. But i've got a couple games I bought even going back like, 6 months that I haven't beaten. So i'd like to trim the backlog too.

I wanna find a copy of the wind waker gamecube version and finish it on my wii. I also wanna FINALLY complete zelda 1 and 2 because they are such a pain. I also wanna start the 3 heart challenges cause they seem good and i haven't done them before

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Three new games I seek 1. Zelda U 2. Xenoblade X (if its localized by then, better be) 3. Fire Emblem (again, if its localized by then)

Play OoT, MM, WWHD, ALTTP, LOZ, TP, and SS in preparation for Zelda U.

Finally get around to Chrono Trigger

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you have any major goals that you want to accomplish this year in gaming? Maybe you want to make it a goal to play more, play less, or complete a game 100%.

One goal for gaming this year is to finish the games that i've stopped playing near the end, but from the beginning. This includes Chrono Trigger, Metroid Prime, Final Fantasy 12, Persona 3 FES, Super Mario Sunshine, and God of War. My second goal is to complete Metroid Prime and Super Mario Sunshine 100%. And my last one is to buy at least 5 games for myself so that I can feel like a big boy.
jNYQZaA.png

I'm gonna buy some new games and an XBOX one and sell the 360 and all my old games for that.
I'll be getting Halo MCC, and Witcher 3 for XBONE and Zelda for Wii U.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Got Majora's Mask 3D. Zelda U is my highest priority. Mario Maker also looks great.

Uncharted 4 and Tomb Raider are possibilites.

And then theres... Splatoon, No Mans Sky, RE Revelations 2, Yoshi's Wooly World, Minecraft Story, Street Fighter V, Homefront Revolution, Crackdown 3, Bloodborne, Final Fantasy XV, Mirror's Edge 2, Witcher 3, Project Cars, Quantum Break, Star Wars Battlefront, Metal Gear Solid V, Inside, The Division, Hardline, Halo 5, Mighty no 9., Evolve and Batman. They all seem interesting and I'd watch em for a few mins on Youtube, but I probably won't have time to play them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom