• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your 2015 Video Game goals?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Do you have any major goals that you want to accomplish this year in gaming? Maybe you want to make it a goal to play more, play less, or complete a game 100%.

One goal for gaming this year is to finish the games that i've stopped playing near the end, but from the beginning. This includes Chrono Trigger, Metroid Prime, Final Fantasy 12, Persona 3 FES, Super Mario Sunshine, and God of War. My second goal is to complete Metroid Prime and Super Mario Sunshine 100%. And my last one is to buy at least 5 games for myself so that I can feel like a big boy.
jNYQZaA.png

octorok74

TETTAC
I'd like to try and reach 80000 gamerscore. Gonna take a lot of going back to 100% old games, but I really like those achievements.

Im planning to go through some BioWare Games.

KOTOR
KOTOR 2
Baldurs Gate
Baldurs Gate 2
Neverwinter Nights
Dragon Age Orgins
Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3

On the side of that Clock another 100 hours in CS.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Getting Gold Rank in League of Legends is one of my goals for '15. I easily got into Silver on my main and my throwaway account; I'm sure I can do better than that if I actually tried.

Complete the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword on Super Hard Mode.

Get More News about Kingdom Hearts III...just kidding, it's a hope, not a goal.

Buy and Complete Zelda Wii U, and through that process, become a YouTube personality or a YT Personality in the makings.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Buy less, play more is my 2015 goal/mantra for gaming.

I have a horrible habit of purchasing games and not playing them until months later, only to be dropped within a few weeks and go unfinished for years. The number of games I have yet to play vastly outnumbers the number of games that I have beaten, and it's time to put a dent into my backlog. To make it a reasonable goal, I've set up a little rule: I am only permitted to buy a new game for every three I beat. Completion is optional.

Sheik

:the:
  • Finish Xenoblade (for real)
  • Play Metroid Prime 2 & 3
  • Actually play Okami (I own it and played some of it, but got bored of it pretty quickly)
  • Play a Kingdom Hearts game
  • Get all 121 stars in Super Mario Galaxy :cool:

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Actually play all the games I buy is a main one for me. I love you Steam Sales I really do, every game I buy is another pie in Gabe's fridge, but there's so many games I haven't even played that I bought just because they're so cheap. Want to stop doing that and stop adding to an already huge back-log of games.

I also want to get to 5k solo MMR on Dota 2. I'm not far off right now, keep hovering around 4.8k but I'm the only person I play with not at 5k solo so I want to catch up! :p Need to play more carries, too.

- Play and beat the rest of the zelda games I haven't already: Loz, Aol, LA, Oos, Ooa, FSA, Tmc, PH, and ST
- 100% complete Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask
- Get a Wii U
- Be able to play at least 10 LOZ songs by heart on bass or electric guitar

Salem

SICK
Beat all the games I started.
Play and beat Xenoblade Chronicles before it's sequel comes out.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
- Buy an Xbox One in time for Halo 5.
- Finish all the games I have left undone, which is quite a few, but I'm working on it.
- Catch up on and replay some Zelda games.
- And finally, play more games because my backlog is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom