• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What Are You Working Towards in AoC?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
We have a "what are you doing in botw?" thread so I thought it'd be fun to have one for AoC. Is there anything you're working toward in the game right now?

Since I beat the story and 100%'d the map, now I'm working on beefing up my characters as much as I can. Leveling up everyone to 100 is a given, but I'm also trying to get fully maxed out weapons for everyone, too. Or at least the ones I care about using. That involves searching for weapons with a base attack stat of 70 since that's the highest natural stat and fully uncapping its level to 30. Getting good skills on them is another thing to think about, too. Right now I have that only on Link, and I'm working on ones for Impa, Zelda, and the Champions. I'm on the right track for the remaining characters, as well.

So that's how I've been spending my time in AoC lately. What about you guys? What are you doing?

Caring?

I'm almost finished the game. I'm not exactly feeling compelled to do so, but once I have I'll be concentrating on unlocking all of the characters and that'll probably be about it outside of loading it up every so often for some Warriors fun, though I'll likely just load up the original HW because that one doesn't annoy and disappoint me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Currently I'm working on getting as many hearts and combo's together. I want to level up as many characters as I can. Mastersword is at 20/ 77. I prepare myself to get to the next chapter. I want to finish the story asap because I avoid spoilers

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Trying really hard to get a 70 atk spear for Link. It's the last weapon I want with a 70 base. I'm just levelling up the rest of the cast while waiting for a blood moon to hit something in chapter 7 cuz the late story blood moons give the best drops. A royal halberd would be preferable, but I'll settle for a lynel spear if that's what I end up with. I want one that's at least 67. I can make due with that.

I thought about trying to 100% the map, but then I was like "Nah....".

It seems like it would take too much time, and work, for something I don't think I myself, would feel accomplished by doing so. I've done all the side-quest battles before the Main Story, and even finished them afterwards. All I can see doing is the Blood Moon missions, which I found incredibly easy too, of course it doesn't help almost everyone I have is around lvl 80, with beast weaponry.

I actually wouldn't mind trying to 100% the map, however the Sensor mechanic in my opinion is absolute trash. Maybe I haven't fully unlocked it yet, but it would be nice just to track ONE type of material, opposed to everything on the list needed for whatever I'm searching for, granted I don't have the materials, unless I completely missed how to do so.

Either or, I had fun with the Story. And now I shall awaite Hyrule Warriors: Empires! (if only.....)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I actually wouldn't mind trying to 100% the map, however the Sensor mechanic in my opinion is absolute trash. Maybe I haven't fully unlocked it yet, but it would be nice just to track ONE type of material, opposed to everything on the list needed for whatever I'm searching for, granted I don't have the materials, unless I completely missed how to do so.
Really? I found the sensor very intuitive. While it doesn't really filter out which quests have what on the map if you have multiple things selected, you can see the answer to that easily by looking in the battle info. Usually, it'll show it under battlefield materials or the main enemies that appear in it. It also highlights shops when they're carrying something you're looking for. The sensor saved me a lot of time when I was competing sidequests.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I thought about trying to 100% the map, but then I was like "Nah....".

It seems like it would take too much time, and work, for something I don't think I myself, would feel accomplished by doing so. I've done all the side-quest battles before the Main Story, and even finished them afterwards. All I can see doing is the Blood Moon missions, which I found incredibly easy too, of course it doesn't help almost everyone I have is around lvl 80, with beast weaponry.

Either or, I had fun with the Story. And now I shall awaite Hyrule Warriors: Empires! (if only.....)
Actually you can use the sensor to track only one type of materials. You can simply uncheck the sensor for other materials you've checked.

Just beat the main story the other day, I actually loved how it turned out.

Collecting the parts I need to rebuild the little hero who saved everyone.

Update: Terrako has been rebuilt! I love that they did a special cutscene for it, it's so wholesome. And the eggy kicks butt too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom