• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Nothing. I enjoy browsing the forums in the nude.

LOLJK. You'd be wearing a Key West shirt with a parrot on it, jean shorts, and some red Converse All Stars

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I have on Jean shorts that have stars on them and my Pikachu tank top. Its my favorite outfit by far

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Hmm, im wearing ' I <3 Nerds ' shorts with black geeky glasses on em^^, And i have a red and black under armour shirt with NO socks on. I dislike socks in the summer time.

Well. i changed clothes because I split gatorade all over myself... so..
My Mills Brown Ink "Make Your List" shirt, some pants. Nothings really special about them. They're white, they have a lot of pockets. Thats about it. C:

Yellow Aeropostale shirt, blue Aeropostale shorts, and some short white socks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the bracelets that are supposed to bring awareness to my uncle's cancer.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
light and dark grey striped V-neck henly, dark blue skinny jeans, black socks, and a pair of Vans L-high tops. Oh yeah, also my Metallica wrist band and leather bolt studded wrist band.

I’m wearing one of my favorite shirts, which is bright pink and fitting with small black stars on it. The sleeves are cute and kinda poof out, so I feel like a princess…. :P Then I have a fluffy gray skirt and black tights. I wasn't sure it would go together when I put the outfit together but it looks quite cute and goes nicely together, and I like it. I think it's important to feel adorable in what you wear~

I should probably change into pajamas for bed soon, though....

I find this thread... interesting...

Honestly, I've never been into fashion or anything... My garb usually consists of a simple pair of blue jeans and a white t'shirt, which unsurprisingly is what I'm wearing at the moment... Also, socks.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not wearing anything, oddly enough. I need to slip into my pajama pants and a sweat shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom