• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Right now? Black Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival long sleeve TShirt, Blue jeans, Grey socks, Black TMNT Hoodie, and a Grey, White, and Black Toque! :samus:

Knee-high socks again, black with colorful patters, one plaid and one stripy. K-Bells if anyone's curious(my favorite sock brands, while I don't give a crap about brands of ANYTHING else). Gray pajama pants with white stars all over them, very fuzzy, very comfy. A purple shirt with a chicken design on the front in gold (Egg to the chick to the chicken to the rubber chicken WHAAAT!), form an improv show I did last year. Four black hairbands on my wrist, none in my hair(which is messy), a string on my left wrist. I still ahve my elephant-pin-and-gumdrop-blanket cloak-thing, it's on and warm.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Light blue jeans and a blue T-shirt with a red dragon on the front, running shoes, and a Chivas del Guadalajara (soccer team) cap to keep my long hair back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom