• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I am rewatching ABC's Castle. I am currently on Season 3.
Amazing show! I don't wanna spoil anything, so I won't say anything else about it, but there is a certain villain that has episodes dedicated to them that are all so great!

Just started watching the new House of The Dragon today. I'd say it's totally fine so far

Last edited:
Amazing show! I don't wanna spoil anything, so I won't say anything else about it, but there is a certain villain that has episodes dedicated to them that are all so great!

Just started watching the new House of Dragons today. I'd say it's totally fine so far

Yeah, I've seen it before but it's been years, so I forgot some of the minor plot points. I think I know who you're talking about because he's a recurring villain since he's the central antagonist. There are a couple of smaller villains that reappear, though, such as Jerry Tyson.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Yeah, I've seen it before but it's been years, so I forgot some of the minor plot points. I think I know who you're talking about because he's a recurring villain since he's the central antagonist. There are a couple of smaller villains that reappear, though, such as Jerry Tyson.
Ah ok, Yea, I was talking about Jerry Tyson. The 3XK episodes are my favorites

just finished the last two episodese of Walking Dead Season 10 on Netflix

Now I just started watching Season 1 of Designated Survivor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom