• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Midway through the first season of The Zeta Project, and boy is it a product of its time. Thank god so much of its corny humor lands, otherwise this would be unbearable.

movies I'm watching on Tubi this weekend

Subspecies 1, 2, 3 and 4
Shrunken Heads maybe depends im pooped out from watching all of the Subspecies movies

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I bingewatched Man vs Bee on Netflix, Contrary to the cheesy title this show is actually pretty enjoyable. It is best described as Moby Dick meets Mr. Bean.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Just finished the first season of Only Murders in the Building with my mom last night. Just in time for season two as well since it starts tomorrow, and we didn't even know so that was perfect timing! The show is super good though, we both got hooked. Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez are a fantastic main trio. They have great chemistry and are hilarious together, while also portraying caring relationships. The show is a mix of comedy, mystery, and thriller and balances all of that really well. There was also one episode that was mostly done from the viewpoint of a deaf character, so the entire episode had no dialogue, only subtitles. Even when the deaf character wasn't part of the scene, but those scenes still made sense to be dialogue-less. That episode just felt brilliantly made to me, unlike something I had seen before in a TV show. Can't wait to watch the new season, and glad I don't have to wait for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom