• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Just finished watching Episode Six of The Book of Boba Fett. Honestly don't understand all the hate. Great show. I haven't seen much of Clone Wars, so I'm assuming Cad Bane is supposed to be incredibly dislikable, hence why they introduced him by having him shoot the best character from Mandalorian. Can't wait for the finale!

ive been busy watching old 1980s horror movies on Tubi. So afar Ive watched House 1 and The Stuff.

Tonight I'm watching Slugs

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Just finished watching Episode Six of The Book of Boba Fett. Honestly don't understand all the hate. Great show. I haven't seen much of Clone Wars, so I'm assuming Cad Bane is supposed to be incredibly dislikable, hence why they introduced him by having him shoot the best character from Mandalorian. Can't wait for the finale!
Alright, got done with the final episode. Again, I have no idea how anyone could dislike the show. I understand that the title may have been misleading given the prominent role of Mando, but it's still a good show. Now that apparently Ashoka Tano's getting her own spinoff series, I'm going to assume that I should probably watch Clone Wars and learn about Cad and Boba's history. Oh, right, glad to see Marhsal Vanth in the post-credits scene.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Sat down to watch the Masters for a bit earlier and I found myself watching players on Amen Corner. Every year I turn on the final round I'm tuning in on that hole, it's such a weird coincidence but it always happens without fail. Everytime too there is a player who is like on top of the world because they could maybe win, and tries getting onto the green from the tee, but they come up short and end up in the water which ruins their winning chance.

That hole is so dubious fsr, it gives so many players trouble but it looks like it shouldn't even be that hard of a hole.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I just finished Justice League Unlimited, finally bringing my quest to watch the core of the DCAU to an end. Will soon watch the two semi-canonical movies from the last decade soon and eventually get around to watching The Zeta Project for the first time and finally watching the entirety of Static Shock, which I probably watched most of around when it originally aired.

ZeldaFanatic64

Infrequently active ZD member
Just finished season 2 of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants and I can't wait to watch season 3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom