• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

finished watching the last episodes of Season 1 of original Masters of the Universe. enjoyed the lesser known characters like David Duke of somethng along with Granamyr and his young nephew dragon etc.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
The New Statesman on Britbox, my only complaint is that they do not have Rik Mayall's other noteworthy comedies, such as Bottom and The Young Ones, but Britbox has made it up with all the episodes of Blackadder. where he was insanely hilarious, especially in the 2nd season where he upstages Rowan Atkinson and Stephen Fry.

watching Fox News today. Biden being a total idiot since he said his silly speech "We'll hunt you down and make you pay."

Ninja

Well well well
The bane of any parents existence, Mickey Mouse: Mixed Up Adventures. South Park on my phone though. ;)

watching Yellowbeard tonight right now.

I hear there's a hard to find making of documentary for DVD of Yellowbeard. This true?

Currently watching a new horror movie Aftermath on Netflix. It has one of the Ashmore brothers Shawn or te other one. One of them was Bobby Drake/Iceman from the X-Men movies.

Since its one of those Netflix horror movies, the lighting of the movie is dark and a sex scene or two with heavy breathing. Typical Netflix horror move. It was either that or The Old Ways

Watching a couple of movies from various Joe Bob Briggs features on Shudder.com

Basket Case and Society.

Its going to be a long crazy night for me

Hylian Viking

I was watching an episode of Final Space, I typically watch an episode every Friday night before going to sleep. The only exception was last week when I was on vacation and instead I bingewatched Red Dwarf that night, which coincidentally I think Final Space has some slight similarities with Red Dwarf, most notably both shows have characters that are basically quasi-mutated humanoid space cats.

Hylian Viking

I recently watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Probably my favorite movie starring Steve Martin, and second favorite movie with John Candy after Spaceballs. I especially love the scene where Steve Martin's character goes ballistic in front the kindly soft spoken Car Rental Agent, but the other scenes that get me are the following scene where he gets beaten up curbside and the final scene which I must admit is one of the more heartfelt scenes in a 1980s comedy movie.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just finished watching Squid Game on Netflix. I don't usually like to watch anything with blood and gore in it and this was very difficult for me to watch due to the many intense scenes in it but despite this I couldn't stop watching to see what was going to happen next.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Halloween 4...in 4K. My mind is doing weird gymnastic bull**** trying to figure out how this is possible, but I love it

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Just rewatched Over The Garden Wall again. Gotta do it every October. Man it's so so good. I feel like it suffers a bit from the length, though. Like, 10 episodes is plenty, and all, but the episodes being only 10 minutes long often leaves them feeling a bit rushed and I think if they were at least 15 minutes maybe they'd have a little more breathing room to address everything that happens in each episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom