• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I noticed we don't have a just a general thread to share what we're watching. We have a thread to rate a TV series or Movie we've watched, but that's all. @Jimmu, can we get this pinned as well, if you think it has benefit to be?

Anyway, I just started a Star Trek episode, but I didn't catch the episode name. Spock and Dr. Mccoy are trapped in the Ice Age after going through a time portal, and Captain Kirk is caught in a timeframe similar to Europe in the 17th century.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Finally decided to take the plunge back into Anime, starting out with rewatching Inuyasha since that was one of my faves as a child, I plan to finish out with Inuyasha: The Final Chapter. I'll probably blog about the original Anime too in the future, I liked it but I did have some issues with it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
About to start watching The Mandalorian. I've been avoiding looking at any reviews because I find that they tend to slightly influence my opinion on new movies and shows, so I'm going into it with a blank slate. Not sure what to expect, but I am excited nonetheless.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’m currently watching Terrace House Tokyo 2019-2020 on Netflix. So far I’ve just seen the first episode but will try and catch up to date soon. Makes me wanna go back already.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Grey's Anatomy. That show is hard for me to watch though because I recently learned that I have a really bad blood phobia so I constantly need to take breaks from that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom