• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I finished watching Community, so now I started watching The Goldbergs. Mainly because I know that Shayne Topp from Smosh has a small part in the show, but I think it's descent so far ^^

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was watching How It's Made on Discovery Plus, I don't know why but something about the show's background music or the fact that this show hails from Canada make this show very satisfyingly addicting to watch.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Watching one of Scott's older works
It's a Christian film , I'm a atheist but I'm just watching this to see how he improved
download - 2021-04-06T145158.002.png @Chevywolf30 :sword: I swear if you don't put this in your sig....

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
right now I am watching Madoka Magica, I'm on episode 4. I really like it and I'm sad that there is only one season (I know there are movies, but I wish this had more seasons)

Couple of things Im watching tonight and this weekend

Tonight
the 2 hour long behind the scenes documentary for Street Trash
Godzilla vs Kong

This weekend
the rest of Disenchantment Part 3 on Netflix
some documentary about Blockbuster Video

Right now today anyway Im binge watching the last couple episodes of Season 1 of original Masters of the Universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom