• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

Just finished the third watch of The Haunting of Hill House (that series will not leave me alone, I'm always around people who either haven't seen it and want to watch it, or have seen it and want to watch it again, it's good but it's not that good), now we're all going to watch The Haunting of Bly Manor.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I am currently watching American Pickers on Hulu. What is interesting is that I lived an hour and a half away from their base of operations in the Quad Cities when I lived in Iowa.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
finally been rewatching Avatar The Last Airbender on Netflix, which I haven't rewatched since....well, last time it was on Netflix like 5 or so years ago, then I'll jump into Legend of Korra which I plainly haven't watched since it's original airing on TV

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Some friends recommened Disenchantment. I'm almost through the first season, and while I chuckled at a few things here and there, I haven't found anything that has hooked me yet. It feels like Futurama but instead of being futuristic, it's a medieval setting. I'll finish the first season and a few episodes of the second one, if I can't find anything that interests me to keep watching I'll just focus solely on Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood again.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Planning to binge-watch the Bread and Butter series. Red and Butter got another installment, which I wasn't informed of due to YouTube's policies, so there's some more lore to explore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom