• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I'm thinking about alot of things. Some of them are unmentionable if you're not "special" like me and 18 other members... BUt i'm mostly thinking about my girlfriend and how she misses New York, misses me. I'm also thinking about school starting, and how I'm not ready. D:

Also, BUMPED!

I'm thinking about food, really. I've eaten nothing today, but plain yogurt with honey and graham crackers. :shake:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I'm thinking about the dream I had last night, and how my GF somehow had the same EXACT dream. I'm gonna Google it to see what's up.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm thinking about my life as a whole, and how things have gone and will continue to go for me. I'm considering my mentality, and how i'm perceived by other people, as well as how I act around and feel towards them. I'm pondering my past, and the affect it has had upon my choices, both good and bad.

Overly, i'm thinking very seriously right now. I'm driving myself into another low. -.-

I'm thinking about the girl I went on a date with yesterday and how to move things along. Thinking about how difficult it can be, considering she and I have been friends for about a year, and making that transition from really good friends to something more can be difficult. I'm thinking about just being completely honest with her about my desire to take things further, etcetera. I'm also trying hard not to think about it too seriously at the moment because I want to be spontaneous with her, because I think that thinking about it too much will just cause me to hesitate, and I really just need to go for it. Haha, yup.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I'm thinking about how Savannah betrayed me, and left me here in New York to wash away as she has the time of her life down in Florida with Ty Togin. :kawaii:

-.-

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Ok...I've been meaning to revisit this thread for a while.

Only slightly awkward, but not really all that much~ ^^

Indeed, yeah that isn't far off the mark. I just thought I'd say that I really appreciate that you've actually thought about the kind of stuff we get stuck with despite the fact that you're looking at it from a removed perspective, as normally people not subject to an experience themselves don't care think on it.

I'm thinking about how I near choked when I read that. xD I seriously thought no one was ever gonna read that!

Oh, and I noticed I put up a rather low quality version of that comic, so I think I owe it to everyone to post a better version. Get ready to have some nightmares, people!

WARNING: I think the comic is pretty tame, but I'm not sure if everyone will think the same...

6795724559f46.jpg

Ok, now on a more serious note, I'm thinking about how I always seem to come here at night...when nobody seems to be on...and it's all boring...and I hate exams...I already want this week to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom