• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Talented At?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
My talents:

-I can play the guitar and the drums.
-I can speak Spanish and Chinese as second and third langauges.
-I'm good with martial arts.
-When I was like 12 or 13, I learned hundreds of magic tricks and can still do them to this day.
-I play pretty good chess. My online rating at Chess.com is 1423.
-I can turn my feet clock-wise about 200 degrees.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Seeing this makes me realise how pathetic I really am. If I were to say anything, I would consider myself at least above average at all types of sports and their skills, despite my poor fitness.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
~ Reading people, By that I mean I can find out what kind of person you are in a simple conversation. Not always accurate but most times.
~ Playing guitar & piano
~ Lying

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I'm good at videogames, and im great at sports too, above average i think, and also i speak spanish and english :)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I can do freaky stuff with my hands, I do a wicked Smeagol/Gollum-immitation, plus I can cluck like a chicken (very realistically) and yell like a seagull (also very realistically). I'm fairly good at drawing portraits, and I have an eye for design. I'm also really good at math, always been :)

I cook, write, play guitar, play mandolin, play video games pretty well (I'm that kinda guy that can pick up a game and go), I'm working on programming a game...
And that's about it.

Pen

The game is on!
I can vibrate my eyeballs in a rather weird way, and I'm a quite talented speaker. Oh, and I learned to read and write the Hylian alphabet used in Twilight Princess (it took me about an hour)!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well, I'm good at graphics and am musical. I taught myself to play the keyboards. I am very good with languages. What more? I can bend the top of my left index and middle fingers completely while holding the fingers straight.

I think my two biggest talents are my spider senses (weird I know but it is real!!) I can sense spiders even if they are very small. This annoys me madly sometimes. I often found myself looking up and getting up and gran a tissue and remove a spider while my family didn't even see them at all. I must be the reincarnation of a spider D:
And I used to be very talented at gathering speedtickets :lol:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I've got a couple things that I'm talented at.

My mind is like a library so I can sorta catalog and store information after I see it once (usually) and go back to it when I want.

I'm also surprisingly good at shooting rifles.......I'm fast, precise, and accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom