• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you saving for?

So fellow dwellers of this unhallowed halls of the dungeon, what are you currently saving up to get?

I'm working towards enough to get a switch and either Odyssey or a third party title, just waiting to see if it's worth it in all honesty i want something that'll last me for a month gameplay wise at the very least. I don't like the idea of spending £50-£60 on a game that i get sick off in an hour.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Currently, my focus is on saving enough to start paying my student loans off when the time comes. Beyond that, I have a lot I would like to save up for in the future; a nice vacation, my own wedding, buying a house, and adopting kids.

Ninja

Well well well
I'm saving to buy a house.

I'd recommend getting a 15 year fixed rate if you can. The payment will be a little higher, but you'll save a lot of interest, and you'll own that house faster! I'm in the middle of the refinancing process right now, and compared to my 30 year, my new rate and term length will save us close to $94,000 in interest.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'm saving for the future, main things being a house and kids (which are both years down the road, but still!). Also retirement, because hey, it's never too early to start thinking about it, right???

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm saving for the future I guess. I'm trying to put a couple of grand away per month from my paychecks which is easier when you're not doing much outside lately. I want enough to get myself easily set up if I choose to move to Japan and eventually enough to put a deposit on a home or apartment but that would be a long way off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom