• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you proud of?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Everyone has something they’re proud of. Whether it’s an achievement, an ability, or an action, feel free to share it! And don’t worry, nobody will think that you’re bragging.

I feel like most things I can be remotely proud of as all gonna be video game things though, because I don't do much outside of that. On that note, my almost entirely radiant Hall of Gods in Hollow Knight makes me feel something akin to pride. Sometimes I'll just stop to look at the list and admire my work.

2020062718183400-22A4BDEA5363AAA24F931D5AF2926082.jpg

Hope to complete it someday so I can have a full house bingo.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Answering this was a little weird, since I’m not really used to talking about my achievements; I usually talk about others and praise them for it.

I’m proud of deciding to join this community
I’m proud of my personality
I’m proud of my drawing, musical, and writing skills
I’m proud of my future life choices, such as never swearing, never smoking, and never doing drugs or alcohol
I’m proud of sticking through hard times and overcoming them, even finding hope after, such as Geoffrey’s death
I’m proud of drawing everyday for at least 30 minutes the last two years

Why is this thread so hard for me to answer?

I don't know. :(

I try to be nice, that's something to be proud of, right?

I’m proud of you, Spirit. You’ve dealt with so much in your life that I may never understand fully, but you’ve overcome it and become this amazing person I love to talk with. You have so many great personality qualities, you love cute rats and fluffy cats <3 <3, you are always there when people need you, and you have such great writing skills! Don’t feel like you’re worthless, because you’re not. You’re amazing <3

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm proud of how my art is improving. It's slow but I'm definitely growing

Why is this thread so hard for me to answer?

I don't know. :(

I try to be nice, that's something to be proud of, right?
Be proud of all the blogs and threads you made. You definitely help keep this place alive
And convincing some of us to try Digimon when pokemon dropped the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom