• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages What Are You Playing Right Now

Ragadash

Composer of the Sea's
So there is a Zelda Dungeon marathon going on right now. I really like the cause so to get in the spirit I am playing my second favorite Zelda game The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons. (linked game) It has really taken me back and shown me why I love the oracle games. So what games are you up to?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I just beat the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time Master Quest. Only second time i've done the MQ

Just starting up Master Quest in 3D. I've started the game on my GC twice before, but each time I've lost the memory card with my game data on it. I think that disc is cursed or something. Hopefully nothing like that happens on my 3DS...

I had a half-way done MM file before the marathon and was about to start the Lakebed temple in TP when the marathon started. NOW I have an OOT file again since I played along for a while when they did that game. I also bought ST and PH while the marathon was still going, so those will be quick in starting. I'm just splattered all over the Zelda universe now. XD

Just starting my third play through of Twilight Princess! Also, got myself Phantom Hourglass a while back but haven't had the chance to play it, so going to start that sometime this week as well.

Just finished Oracle of Seasons. Now the only Zelda game I have left to beat is Spirit Tracks, which... Well, I don't really want to, but I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom