• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Most Excited For This E3?

What Are You Most Exited For This E3?
E3 will begin in only a few more days, and what game are you looking forward too most? I want too see more about the new smash bros, and I hope they have a new character reveal.

Salem

SICK
Anything first-part Nintendo, as for the rest, I can't remember what they were.

Sheik

:the:
/me exits for e3 :P

I'm mostly excited for whatever information we get about Zelda U and Xenoblade's sequel. Also, that Smash Wii U Invitational Tournament, I wanna see that. :bleh:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
If we're talking singular game, Witcher 3! Honourable mention goes to Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive but nothing has even a scratch on Witcher 3, especially after that latest trailer they just put out.

As for conferences, probably Microsofts considering 2 of those games I mentioned above are Xbox One exclusives and Witcher 3's trailer was at Microsoft's E3 presentation last year, and I'm also excited to see what Phil Spencer's going to be doing now that he's got the reins, rather than the morons in charge to begin with. Excited for everyone's conferences though really, I hope EA show some Mirror's Edge 2 footage and some new Dragon Age 3 stuff, and Battlefront 3 would be nice to hear about too! As for Nintendo, it's all about Zelda U and that X game!

Excited for the entire E3! Also wondering if Valve will show off their next game. Obligatory 'hl3 pls volvo'.

Last edited:
Of course I'm looking forward to the new Zelda which is more than likely going to be revealed. Also super excited for what will hopefully be a Smash Bros blowout, with tons of new information.

And I really hope that we see more of Kingdom Hearts III, that "teaser" we got yesterday was underwhelming in every sense of the word.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I just want to hear something, anything about the development of Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. Even just a "Hey, we really are working on this!" comment will suffice. Other than that, I'm pretty excited for anything related to the newest Smash Bros. game and from that project that Monolith Soft has been working on. Cautiously looking forward to Zelda U.

I was looking forward to seeing some more information about Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3, but unsurprisingly, they'll be skipping out on this year's E3. By the time they release these games, I'm going to be a freaking senior citizen.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
If I had to keep my expectations low, then I'm most excited for Halo 5 and Zelda Wii U footage as well as the reveal of the remainder of the Smash Bros. 4 roster.

It'd also be nice to see an older franchise returning from Microsoft, Nintendo, or Sony to take fans by surprise.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
*Inhales*

The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Monolith Soft X.

The trailer and gameplay preview were both extremely entrancing, showcasing that the developers are capable of taking the Xeno series to even greater heights than the previous installment. In particular, the all-new ability to navigate the open world in a humanoid machine, and even use it to battle harder foes, excites me the most. I'm hoping that during Nintendo's showing at E3, "X" will actually receive a title foreshadowing the story this time around.

And while Witcher 3 is visually impressive (nothing more than eye-candy, really), it doesn't hold a candle to "X".

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
What Games at E3 Do You Want to See? What Games Did You See That Your Excited About?

What games are you hoping to see? Later on come back and answer part two of my question, what games did you see that excite you? (Please note that nintendo games are not limited to the discussion, if you saw a Xbox game you liked tell us about it)

For me I watch a little of the Xbox presentation and I think Assasins Creed Unity looks really cool.

For nintendo I really want to see what gamecube games we could download in the future and I'm hoping that Super Mario Sunshine will be on the list. I'd like to see maybe one last Super Mario Galaxy game talked about. Finally I think all of us here at ZD are excited about learning more about Hyrule Warriors, and we all really want to see what's going on with Zelda Wii U.

Remember tell me what you want to see, and later come back and share your thoughts about what you saw.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Zelda Wii U, Hyrule Warriors, and Super Smash Bros.

I'm so hyped. You have no idea. XD I'm expecting a really great E3. There usually aren't three games I'm this excited for at one E3, since I don't play a really great variety of games. But this year there are! Not to mention there might be some cool new reveals that will catch me by complete surprise! And Nintendo has lots of awesome events planned, like the Smash Bros. invitational. Three minutes until it all starts! I can't wait! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
I am very excited for everything Nintendo! They showcased a lot of information on the upcoming releases that will be in store shelves later this year and 2015. That said, the games that I am definitely excited for are Smash 4, Pokmeon OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, and of course the upcoming Wii U installment in The Legend of Zelda franchise. It really felt like Christmas seeing and hearing about the amazing details from the developers themselves in what their respective games have to offer! Can't wait for Fall of 2014 to begin! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom