• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Most Afraid Of?

I have a fear of dolls, creepy looking dolls.
Can't watch Goosebumps, Twilight Zone or The Haunting Hour episodes about dolls or puppets or a like.
Couldn't watch James Rolfe's review of Child's Play because of it.

Oh and a special thanks to my best friend for telling me about a certain voodoo doll. Yeah, that's a great way to cure someone's fear of dolls by telling them a sentient doll of dark magic exists. That's like telling an arachnophobic to walk into a tank filled with 100 of the biggest spiders on the planet.

(Also, no talking about what I just mentioned, if you got questions, google "Robert" followed by what I'm obviously afraid of)

I'd say I'm most afraid of getting stuck in a small place and being totally forgot about o.o I'm very claustrophobic, and so any small space scares me, but being stuck there with no one knowing and left to die with no food or water or movement AHHH

clouds-1259.jpg
Seriously... I cant walk anywhere outside without keeping my head down. I hate looking at clouds. They are terrifying.

Byrne

Waterloo
Chickens, ducks, and birds. there was an article about a guy who was attacked by ducks and died. :cucco:=D:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm terrified of not knowing where I am, especially when it's dark and the people around me are strangers (probably due to me being antisocial). There have been instances when I woke up in a hotel room right before dawn, with those thick curtains closed, the room only lit by the already-rising sun, and I forget I'm even there. But it's always nice to know that I'm still in the presence of family or friends. Maybe that's my true fear--being devoid of those I love.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I can't speficially think of anything that scares me off the top of my head, aside from normal things, like drowning and stuff, eh go ahead and put that down :P

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Most things don't exactly scare me. When I say I'm scared, most of the time I don't literally mean I am experiencing real fear, but usually more so hesitation.
Scary movies don't phase me at all. Most you'll get out of me is a startle, if you're extremely lucky. But never fear.
Something that I know does scare me is losing someone I care about, like them dying, or permanently leaving my life in some way. But that doesn't happen that often. But it's the one thing I know I do fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom