• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you missing?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I'm not exactly in lockdown, but my job is, and I miss not feeling like an unproductive bag of bleh. I just have this irrational sense of guilt that I'm not out there doing something.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
My friends and I used to go to our local gun range, which has been closed because of COVID-19.

I've been looking forward to zeroing my rifles, and now, sorta bummed that our only range is closed. :(

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I don’t miss much because I’m home a ton anyways, but I do miss going to Target! hah. this is pretty on point for me:
bfR0eOk.jpg

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I miss sports. It's now been a month since the NHL (and the NBA, and basically every other sports league) shut down, and it sucks, especially since right now the NHL playoffs would be ongoing and I would be cheering on the Bolts and Oilers.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I miss the daily trips to the library, I always love finding a good book and I love the peace and quiet there. Once this stops, and I’m old enough to drive, I want to spend a lot of time there Just enjoying the peace.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I miss being able to go to school to jam with my friends. Actually, I miss just hanging out with people in general. Being stuck at home all the time is not how I roll.

I miss being able to go to concerts, or jams, and I miss being able to wander around the mall.

I just miss my life tbh, I feel like I don't have one anymore.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Not in lock down but I miss having slow days at work, things are going crazy, we should seriously be closed people don't need a craft store open when apparently Walmart also sells fabric.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i missed my birthday

Ninja

Well well well
Missing the golden years of playing Socom 2 with my gaming buddies. Over 14 years playing together and no online shooter can really capture that magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom