• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you looking forward to the most: Age of Calamity or BotW2?

What are you most looking forward to?

• Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Breath of the Wild Sequel

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
BOTW 2, it's not the same old hammy crap that is Hyrule Warriors, that's been reheated and skimmed off the newest game. I can honestly guarentee a few years after BOTW 2 yet another Hyrule crappiers will appear.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
BOTW 2, it's not the same old hammy crap that is Hyrule Warriors, that's been reheated and skimmed off the newest game. I can honestly guarentee a few years after BOTW 2 yet another Hyrule crappiers will appear.
That’s saying quite a lot considering we haven’t seen any gameplay at all, though there is a good chance you’re right. I would say don’t jump to conclusions yet, it’s a bit early.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
That’s saying quite a lot considering we haven’t seen any gameplay at all, though there is a good chance you’re right. I would say don’t jump to conclusions yet, it’s a bit early.

I've more or less come to the conclusion that Hyrule Warriors was fine initially and didn't need various re-releases and little extras tacked on, it's just milking the zelda game for what is essentially a Dynasty Warriors game with a zelda skin on it, it'll be nothing more than that but with a BOTW cant on it.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Overall, I'm more excited for BOTW2 given that it's part of the main series and will hopefully continue to build on and improve some concepts introduced by its predecessor. That being said, AoC is an unexpected surprise being delivered to us relatively soon, so it deserves hype as well!

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
BOTW2 without a doubt. I hate to say it but I really don’t care very much about AoC. I still haven’t opened and played my copy of HW because it just doesn’t seem super appealing to me. I’ll still give it a shot at some point of course, but yeah. Have been looking forward to BOTW2 for a long time at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom