• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Looking Forward to Most.

W

wiimasterplayer

What Are You Most Looking Forward to

What are you most looking forward to or what do you want to see in skyward sword

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I'm looking forward to, one a new Zelda plot line. (especially the creation of the Master Sword and who the final boss will be because I don't think its Girahim.) I am also looking forward to the graphics, I like the look of them so far. I am also looking forward to new items. (I see that we can roll bombs now! Plus the beetle looks sweet!)

geek4887

The Unknown
I'm looking forward to a fresh new villain, an awesome soundtrack, innovative gameplay, and an awesome storyline that will tie together points in the Zelda timeline.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Now that I think of it, I'm most excited in seeing how Zelda will rise to her place and Hyrule's first line of royalty, and finally seeing the Master Sword wrought into form as it becomes the Blade of Evil's Bane. I'm still awaiting confirmation on a theory I have--if Phi is the spirit in the Wind Waker's Master Sword, as it reacted to both Sage Fado's and Laruto's prayers by glowing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom