• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Looking Forward to Most.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I am actually looking forward to getting up in the morning on November 20th, eating my breakfest, getting my bro to drive me to Best Buy, pick up a copy, go home, and play all day!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I'm looking forward for the game itself!

Lookin' forward to everything it has to offer! YEAAAAAAAH!!!

If you're wanting me to say something specific, well, sorry. Cuz' i'm excited for everything in it!

I'm looking forward to that certain moment of sheer awe, when I'm actually holding a physical copy of Skyward Sword safely in my own hands, feeling its light weight, which is just enough to make me realise that yes, the wait is finally, finally over, and all the beautiful music, scenery, story and mystery are all there, in my own hands, waiting to be put into my Wii and be played.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm looking forward to that certain moment of sheer awe, when I'm actually holding a physical copy of Skyward Sword safely in my own hands, feeling its light weight, which is just enough to make me realise that yes, the wait is finally, finally over, and all the beautiful music, scenery, story and mystery are all there, in my own hands, waiting to be put into my Wii and be played.

Your comment just sent goose pumbs all over my body!

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom

To summarise:

OOOOOORRRRGGGGAAAAASSSSMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Indeed, how I will feel.

I'm looking forward to putting the disc in my Wii, selecting the Disc Channel, and hearing SS's beautiful main theme ringing through my room.
That's the moment you know; I'm about to play SS, for real...

Remembering that moment with TP still gives me chills (however disappointing that game may have been)...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm looking forward to the moment when I walk out of the store, get in the car to go home, and unrap my own copy of Skyward Sword. I will then read the manual, and enjoy looking at the disc and the box. When I get home, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Honestly, I'm looking forward most to the motion controls. Bear with me, but it's true. Everytime I see a Wii game advertising its motion controls, I die a little inside. Developers don't understand how to properly control a game using motions. When I saw the Wii Motion Plus usage in Skyward Sword, I knew that this game was going to be special. The article today about the new footage from PAX made me super excited to see that enemies, more specifically Deku Babas, all have unique methods in order to defeat them, and this adds an element of creativity to the game that wasn't present before. I'm excited for a lot of other things, namely the plot and music, but this time, the controls take the cake in Skyward Sword.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Just the fact that I will have a new, dense and rich 3D overworld to explore, actually, I have two of them to explore. Oh, and I might mention I am excited about the WM+ control, the music, graph.....You know what, to summarize, I'm excited for everything!

I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to the most at this point. It's a new Zelda console game, after all! I think right now I'm most curious and excited to see new dungeons and gameplay mechanics, but I also really want to get into the atmosphere of the game and I'm hoping for an awesome story that brings more of the series overall plot to light while keeping the mystery alive. :D

On the other hand, I'm saddened by the fact that it comes out 7 days after Skyrim. >.< And I'll be taking a pretty full schedule of classes this term, meaning I'll probably have to choose one or the other for a while, annnd I already pre-ordered Skyrim first.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Seeing how the Sword Beams work, first hand. They haven't been used since Majora's Mask (when wearing the Fierce Deity mask) and I'm ready to slice some enemies down with them! Although they don't seem so potent in demos, I hope they're a lot stronger in the finished product.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
mostly, a new story. i love the zelda stories, n cant wait to see what characters are in it and exploring the entire lands. not to happy with the look of it but eh, ill get over it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom