• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Hoping to Give/Receive This Christmas?

I love Christmas: family, friends, snow. But nothing compares to Christmas morning and opening presents! Therefore, what are you planning on giving to friends and relatives, and, what are you planning to receive this holiday season?

I'm getting my mother The Help on Blu-Ray, and some winter-smelling candles. My dad I'm buying some things for his iPhone, and a book on grilling tips. I'm buying my sister some baking racks and cookie mix.

I'm hoping to receive:
Skyward Sword :D
Mario Kart 7
Some books for my Kindle
Cowboys & Aliens on Blu-Ray
Some CDs
Portal 2

Here is a few things off my list:
-Skyward Sword
-Batman Arkham Asylym
-Batman Arkham City
-Razer Blackwidow keyboard

Happy Holidays!

L

linkthehero

-2000 wii points

super mario galaxy 2

-foot ball for wii(any year)

KIRBy returns to dreamland

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've already received one of the things I wanted for Christmas this year, mainly because my parents preferred I ordered it myself to make sure it was the one I wanted - a Kindle Keyboard. I love it, it's my favorite gadget, now. I love reading on it :)

Other things I would like this year? Well I'm missing the two latest hardback releases of my favorite comic book series; Nemi, other than that I think I would like gift certificates for DVD/games/gadget stores, so that I can buy movies/games/gadgets I want when I discover them, and of course; dragon merchendise.

As for what I'm giving. One of my hobbies is video editing, and I love making fanvids. In the past couple of years I've also started making some family-centered vids. Like each of my grandparents received a tribute video for their 80th birthday party. Not wanting to JUST get sappy, I made sure there was a healthy humor-portion in the video as well, because we have a lot of hilarious family moments in our huge collection. This made my family realize what you can do, and my sister actually asked for one of my videos for christmas. I decided to do better and made a collection of humor videos that I put on a DVD, specifically designed the menu, disc-labels and cover to make it look as "real" as possible. My grandparents will get one, my parents one, and each of my siblings get one too (they do get some other things as well, but that is really the only gift I felt was worth a mention).

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
What I really want for christmas, is my family. Presents are nice, but spending time with my family is the best gift I could ever receive.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't necessarily want this for Christmas (I don't celebrate it), but regardless of when it happens, I'd love for my family to get back in the order it used to be [i.e everyone was happy and loving each other, talking and all of that, we had video games and studying was actually a fun thing to do, etc.] That'd be a really great thing for me. I just want it to happen before January 2, 2012.

Giving? I'd love to give some charity. I need to, anyway, because I don't do anything with the $80 that I possess.

A Wii,
And Skyward Sword.

It's technically my last Christmas as a child, so it only makes sense to ask for video games and such, right? :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
What I really want for christmas, is my family. Presents are nice, but spending time with my family is the best gift I could ever receive.

True dat. I'm spending Christmas Eve and Day alone this year. I was supposed to be working, which is why my flight home doesn't leave until Monday, but then I got sick. It's okay, because we are re-doing christmas on monday when I come home, but at the same time it's a bit weird for me because I've never ever been alone on christmas eve before...

A Wii,
And Skyward Sword.

It's technically my last Christmas as a child, so it only makes sense to ask for video games and such, right? :P

Oh, trust me, you can still ask for video games and fun things as an adult as well ;)

Nicole

luke is my wife
What I'm really looking forward to this Christmas isn't really a gift; it's my Christmas break vacation from school and my holiday basketball tournament that I'm most excited about. :bleh: As far as material gifts, this is my full Christmas Wish List:

• White earphones
  • Yankees-related stuff that is not clothing
  • Charmed DVD box sets (I LOVE THAT SHOW)
  • Justin Bieber's "Someday" perfume (It smells mmmmm)
  • A 32 inch bat; either blue, blue & white, or blue & black; between 21-23 ounces (Had to be specific)
  • Nike black batting gloves
  • Sweatshirt(s) from Aeropostale

And here's my "friend" Christmas list (what I told my friends I wanted when they asked me):
  • money
  • candy
  • a tennis ball

Although one of my friends did get me... bubbles.

Oh, trust me, you can still ask for video games and fun things as an adult as well ;)

Yeah. ^^
But, as a personal thing, I just feel like I have to.
Like it'd be a waste of my last Christmas as a kid, if I didn't ask for video games, and stuff.
Ya' know? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom