• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild WHAT ARE YOU GONNA NAME YOUR HORSE/HORSES?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Usually whatever pops into my head at the moment like i do now, one link in OoT is called Owie....

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'll name mine "Good lil' horsey *pat pat* I'm always glad that I gotcha around. I would go so much slower without ya buddy!"

I hope that there is not character limit...

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
I'll name mine "Good lil' horsey *pat pat* I'm always glad that I gotcha around. I would go so much slower without ya buddy!"

I hope that there is not character limit...

Hello, Link. Would you like to leave your horse, Good lil' horsey *pat pat* I'm always glad that i gotcha around. I would go so much slower without ya buddy! at my stable?
Thank you. I'll take good care of Good lil' horsey *pat pat* I'm always glad that i gotcha around. I would go so much slower without ya buddy!

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
This may seem kinda stupid but since i am the Omni triforcer (combo of Ben 10 and Zelda) It would be fitting for my first horse to be the Epona Mark 10. And this will be my horse name till i get the actual epona in which i will name her simply Epona.

Seeing as they have different stats, I'll probably give mine names that help me remember what their strongest stat is, and combine that with something that refers to their colouring in case I need to differentiate between two with similar stats.
e.g. NiteCrush for a black horse with high strength, or DustBolt for a light greyish-brown horse with high speed.

Well I'm not naming any Epona unless I find one that has a striking resemblance to her.

Which I have a feeling might actually be the case ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom