• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Going to Be for Halloween?

Byrne

Waterloo
Halloween

I was wondering what other people were going to be for halloween.

I plan to be a Garo from MM

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
People say I look like I'm in like 6th grade but I'm actually older than that so I think I'd get candy even if I were 30.:lol: Btw, I'm going as Galadriel from LotR. Although it's going to be really hard so my backup is Hermione Granger since I recently got a skirt that would work and it's a very easy costume and I like Harry Potter.^^

geek4887

The Unknown
I'm going as Mario. I'm going trick or treating, no matter how old I get.
It's free candy, why not? Anyways, if I could go, I would want to be Roxas with the Organization coat (from the kingdom hearts series). It looks pretty cool ^^

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I, unfortunately, have class Halloween night, but I do plan to go dressed as Skyward Sword Zelda! Fortunately, my friend is going dressed as Navi (a blue fairy costume with lights), so I won't be the only one dressed up.

Personally, no matter how old I get, I always will dress up for Halloween. I'm not sure exactly what I'll do, but I haven't trick-or-treated recently. Maybe a party or something.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Wow, i'm going to go as SwS Zelda! i'm friggin happy I got a Boyfriend since out relationship is kinda like Link and Zelda's, but we're actually on a dating basis...

(my BF's going as Link by the way.)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I usually go as a Ninja.. You know the classic one with the black clothes and mask, But this time I'm thinking about going as a vampire or death.. Maybe even a Garo Ninja ;)

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in about 4 years. I just don't like walking around asking for candy. I just take all of my sister's candy. :D

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I think I'll always dress-up and I'm going as Link again this year.

I just I could make my costume more detailed.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Gah, I don't know. I'm one to be considered a bit too old, but not really. (Eh.) I mean, I'm like on the last possible year to go. Plus my younger siblings are going and they need someone to accompany them, right? So I'll dress up and get the free candy. :xd:

I don't know who to go as. I LOVE the Skyward Sword Zelda attire, but I'm looking towards a Pokemon Trainer or someone from the Narnia series. Or something from the Lord of the Rings. I'm not sure yet.

I went as Sheik last year though. It was pretty awesome for the small amount of money I spent making it. ;D

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I was wondering what other people were going to be for halloween.

I plan to be a Garo from MM

I will use my cape though for my costume. You aren't getting it... :rolleyes:

Anyways, I will just be at the door dressed in a black robe, passing out candy. Or I might also go with ^ around our neighborhood, but if I do stay, I have to make sure I can open the door. Last year I was passing out candy and the door got stuck.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Well I am tall, so If I can ust find pink pants and a blue shirt, I can be the perfect Duster. Or I can put a green shert on and a red and white beret to be Boney

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom