• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you favourite Kirby games?

I love Kirby. I often say that if Zelda wasnt a thing Kirby would be my main Nintendo jam (although recently i'm think i should really re-evaluate).

Anyway, in my opinion, Kirby has been consistent in quality over the years. Even when he tries something new its rarely objectively crap. From racing to weird golf to strange line tracing rolling games, Kirby has tried most things.

But which Kirby games have you enjoyes over the years and which are your favourites?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Kirby Air Ride:

City trial is still one of the best modes in gaming that has never really ever been replicated. It's such a terrific experienxe, and so much fun to play with friends.

In regards to mainline Kirby.... Probably Triple Deluxe. I haven't played Planet Robobot though.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
super star was my first kirby and really the only one i loved,there's been other's that i enjoyed [dreamland 2,nightmare in dreamland] but honestly the series just doesn't do anything for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom