• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

I'm playing hard mode. I can do barely any damage, everything has crazy regen, there is a white maned Lynel with a savage crusher on the plateau, I have to use 2-3 weapons to kill 1 blue bokoblin and there are only 2 saves you can load (auto and one you saved). It's crazy! I've carried the metal boulder from the Oman Au shrine and just swung it around to kill everything.

I have a lot to do right now but I'm the most unproductive person ever so I probably will put all of it off. I wanted to get a silver lynel to Calamity Ganon before the DLC came out but that didn't happen. Still on my list of things to do but now I have a bunch more distractions. I need to go look for the DLC armor which I haven't even taken the effort to do yet, though I'll be doing that in my main file only as of right now as I can't risk a blood moon in my second file since I have the castle cleared for the lynel trip. Tried out Master Mode last night. Pretty dope. I killed only like uh, four things? while I was on the Plateau before I got my glider, and it was a bokoblin, that lynel, and those two guardian scouts in those shrines. Oh and a few stalmonsters but bluh. I haven't decided what I'll do next, but I do wanna try out the sword trial. I wanted to do that first before Master Mode but change of plans. So much to do I'm kind of overwhelmed like I was when I first started playing this game. What do I do next? I don't know!

Bracing myself for the last Trial of the Sword run.

The beginning trials killed me oncr because rookie move and i had to adjust to how hard the game is when you have no gear.

The second trials were half fun and half hell. I didnt die but the dark trials were irritating as hell. The first portion was fun, vertical wind tunnel combat is the future.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm currently trying to complete master mode with no defensive armor whatsoever and just wearing dlc armor if I absolutely need some. (I've already found tons of koroks by accident!)

I was originally planning on doing the sword trial first and then master mode, but it appears I'm gonna be doing it the other way around. Now that I accomplished what was keeping me from enjoying the DLC, I'm finally getting to hunting for the DLC armor in my main file. I haven't touched my second file since I got the Lynel to Calamity Ganon--and that was ultimately my second file's raison detre--but I'll probably move on here soon and get the armor in that file as well. I'm also trying to decide which Divine Beast I want to start with in my master mode file, but I just reached Hateno in the meantime. A little bummed about the whole compendiums being connected thing but at least my master mode file is tied to my second file rather than my main file.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm currently trying to get the Champion's Tunic as soon as possible, for the defense, then I'm heading to the desert for the Amber Earrings. gotta get that defense and look. I'm planning on doing the full boss gauntlet in Master Mode, so I'm gonna have fun exploring the world again and getting as many shrines as possible. I'm gonna do the divine beasts eventually, but not until after I've experienced the full boss gauntlet.

funnier6

Courage~
I achieved my goal of attaining the master sword in master mode without any defensive gear or going near any of the divine beasts or their peoples. My secondary goal of master mode trials isn't going too well. Black bokoblins are way too smart.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm all poised to take on the full boss gauntlet tomorrow. Got 15 hearts (with 15 extra hearts and lots of extra heart replacement meals), 3 full stamina wheels, the Master Sword with 1/3 sword trials done, the Hylian Shield, and a bunch of strong gear and maxed out armor, plus food buffs. I am so ready.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I just found the last piece of the tingle suit xD I just need the phantoms chestplate and then I have all of that. I'm looking forward to finding the majoras mask. I'm also looking to beat all the shines, (I'm only like 1/3rd of the way through) but I'm making progress.

Continuing to mess around with glitches, given I've beaten the Trial of the Sword, Master Mode and all 120 shrines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom