• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

@Vanessa28 you flatter me u///w///u

I am kind of just taking a breather right now. Since I finally got a lynel to a boss fight in the Sanctum, I'm just unwinding and gathering materials and stuff. I missed doing things that didn't involve dragging a lynel across Central Hyrule. I played with some guardians in Central Hyrule though. That was fun. Probably gonna finally try the horseback archery because I haven't gotten around to it yet.

On a slightly related note, I was watching my sister play in her file last night and she got this wild horse she wanted to keep stuck in the water and it wouldn't get out because there was no shoreline for him to climb up on. She handed me the controller and I spent like 20 minutes of backward camera controls + cryonis to get him out. I did. But sheesh. Que lata.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
@Vanessa28 you flatter me u///w///u

I am kind of just taking a breather right now. Since I finally got a lynel to a boss fight in the Sanctum, I'm just unwinding and gathering materials and stuff. I missed doing things that didn't involve dragging a lynel across Central Hyrule. I played with some guardians in Central Hyrule though. That was fun. Probably gonna finally try the horseback archery because I haven't gotten around to it yet.

On a slightly related note, I was watching my sister play in her file last night and she got this wild horse she wanted to keep stuck in the water and it wouldn't get out because there was no shoreline for him to climb up on. She handed me the controller and I spent like 20 minutes of backward camera controls + cryonis to get him out. I did. But sheesh. Que lata.
Best .gamer. ever. period.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Now that I've taken a blue flame to Hyrule Castle's Sanctum and Rito Village, I'm going wherever my whim fancies with the sheikah sensor set to treasure chests..... theres a LOT more left that I ever expected there to be. Haven't thought of a new place to take a blue flame yet, maybe Gerudo Town. Now that would be something. Wonder if I could pull that off....

I started my new file last night but didn't play for too long. Avoiding the old man like the plague and I somehow got to Ja Baij Shrine without any guardians seeing me I don't know what I did lol. As soon as I get off the plateau, I'm gonna slaughter the coliseum lynel just to piss my sister off because she refuses to fight one with her 15 hearts and decent weapons. And then castle time.

Trying to break the game with glitches and 'what if' situations.

For example, I found you could permanently lose out on the Thunder Helm as a piece of armour if your inventory was full while speaking to Riju about it, so I'm planning to see if the same thing can be done with Prince Sidon and the Zora Armour.

My other file is saved during the 'escape from final boss' glitch, so I'm seeing what interesting stuff happens in that state.

tumblr_orx57ydwDH1ryw6oao1_540.gif

@thread title

Finally found the time to stop goofing off in my first file to go fight all the blights and calamity back to back in my second file. Pre-Master Sword; I went through almost my entire inventory. Didn't help that like 40% of the weapons I had on me at the time were guardian weapons. And only 10 slots, so that was interesting. Had to ration my different kinds of arrows because I only had like 10-20 of each. Got a great picture of calamity for my compendium though. I'll go back and do all the Beasts hopefully soon. I would like to get them all done before the DLC drops because I'll likely be occupied with a third file once hard mode is available to me.

RTW

Yikes! What on earth is happening in that image? You lured a lynel to Kakariko and it's stuck in some sort of glitch? Wow.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'm currently taking a brief break from BOTW playing Shovel Knight while patiently waiting for DLC to come out :time:

But in the game I'm alternating between farming star pieces and other goodies to upgrade my armor sets, finishing up the last of the side quests, and finding/killing all taluses, hinoxes and lynels. Still amazing after so many hours of play

Yikes! What on earth is happening in that image? You lured a lynel to Kakariko and it's stuck in some sort of glitch? Wow.
I manage my time well. :cool: I rode on a raft with a lynel in the Lanayru Promenade last night. 22 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

Anyway, I'll need to go back in my first file and go get the koroks I've been finding in my second file that I hadn't found yet. But that's so much work...

Instead of crowding the Game Help thread with what we're doing, I felt it'd be good to make a thread for this.

What are you doing right now in BotW? I just beat the Goron dungeon, was an enjoyable and tough experience. Great boss fight.
Oh just banging out my 4th playthru! LOL Can't get enough of this game. Got a question though... and I'm new to these forums. How/where should I start a thread/ask a question about that upcoming DLC hard mode??? Any help would be much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom