• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

None of the dragons are spawning on my new file (except Maliced Naydra, but I haven't seen him since then) and I have no clue why, I'm not stood in any of their paths.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Upgrading more gear, found a Star Fragment farming method that works (will absolutely admit I looked that one up, lol), got the Barbarian set to max, one giant ancient core away from maxing out the ancient set, and working on the rest. Hope to find some more Koroks soon

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I went and defeated Ganon for first time in my first palythrough. It was epic. So epic, taht I forgot to take pictures about both Ganon forms. I just loved desing of Ganon's final form and fact that we had our trusty horse companion with us in the final battle. Overall excelent game, story and everything. Loving it.
I don't know what to do now. I completed Compendium 100%, so only thing to do is to collect all Korok seeds, which I am not sure if I have patience to do. Of course I can still mess in this file and do some sick stuff, if I find something.
I also have other file that I created to play Xenoblade Chronicles X again, so maybe I start new file in Botw as well. I like collecting and upgarding stuff, so propably I will start new file very soon.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My Thyphlo Ruins experiment ended in failure; the torches, when lit with a blue flame, still light up red. :( So next idea was to take a blue flame from Hateno to Lurelin, but that's not very impressive of a feat. So I had the idea today to take it even further than that and try to bring it to Eventide Island. I've already determined that if you drop a lit torch it stays lit, a korok leaf cannot blow out a torch, and a torch will not roll off a raft while sailing. So, it's possible in theory. Once again, it's all up to the weather.

My Thyphlo Ruins experiment ended in failure; the torches, when lit with a blue flame, still light up red. :( So next idea was to take a blue flame from Hateno to Lurelin, but that's not very impressive of a feat. So I had the idea today to take it even further than that and try to bring it to Eventide Island. I've already determined that if you drop a lit torch it stays lit, a korok leaf cannot blow out a torch, and a torch will not roll off a raft while sailing. So, it's possible in theory. Once again, it's all up to the weather.
Watch out for octoroks.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Collecting Shrines, Armor, Weapons, and compendium pictures. Getting lost, dying (A LOT), hunting Korok seeds (50 so far), and finishing side quests. With a full 3 stamina Wheels and 16 hearts with only a handful of shrines to go, I'm nearing the end!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
None of the dragons are spawning on my new file (except Maliced Naydra, but I haven't seen him since then) and I have no clue why, I'm not stood in any of their paths.

Any luck with that?

If not try praying at the Shrines of Courage and Power then go to Riola Spring and Eldin Great Skeleton. They show up at 9 each day, also it might be you've gotta free Naydra

Any luck with that?

If not try praying at the Shrines of Courage and Power then go to Riola Spring and Eldin Great Skeleton. They show up at 9 each day, also it might be you've gotta free Naydra

Yeah, Night Owl told me I needed to speak with Impa before they spawned and that worked

At roughly 30 hours in I have spent most of my time exploring and foraging. I'm trying to find as many shrines as possible and open up as much of the map as possible. I purchased a house in Hateno Village and while I've found Zora's Domain and Rito Village I have no intention of working on the main story any time soon. I have more exploring and leveling up to do first and I will tackle some of the side quests I've opened before I tackle any of the Divine Beasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom