• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Drawing while listening the the magnus archives. I've been binge-listening ever since I found the podcast and nothing's better than having spookiness + in-depth storyline + developed characters all in one. I'm currently listening to episode #70

what im doing this weekend is my horror movie watch a thon

starting tonight, the Poltergeist Trilogy

then rest of this weekend Im watching Return of the Living Dead 1, Malignant, The Gate, and some of Fear the Walking Dead Season 6

not doing much today on a Sunday except binge watching the last half of Season 3 of Riverdale.

that and reading Dune Battle of Corrin

What am I doing right now?

I'm watching part 6 of KwingsLetsPlay's walkthrough video series.

Warning, heavy spoilers for TLOZ Tears of the Kingdom in this playlist:

I took a look at the timestamps in KwingsLetsPlays' videos and it seems that he won't be tackling the first dungeon until part 9. Although I used to feel frustrated because he didn't tackle that part of the main story sooner, now I can understand why he decided to wait. I guess doing a bunch of shrines to get some more heart containers/health first in order to stand a chance against the tougher enemies in the dungeon is the smartest thing to do. Those dungeons better be better than the boring divine beasts. I've heard some people say that the traditional dungeons are back. Other people say that it's not true, that the TOTK dungeons don't have small keys, boss keys, mini-bosses or much of anything traditional, that they are navigated in a similar fashion as the divine beasts. I know a lot of people don't like the divine beast dungeons and think they're rather bland and boring, so do I. I hope the TOTK dungeons are at the very least a bit better and a bit less boring than the BOTW dungeons. All I know about the TOTK dungeons is that there are 4 of them and they are of elements that we've seen in previous games; wind, water, fire, and lightning, but I don't yet know anything about what the dungeons look like nor do I know anything about their locations. Here's hoping those dungeons are at least more interesting than the ones in BOTW and that there are actual monsters/enemies in them instead of just robotic/mechanical creatures (like the boring shrines) or a few little eyeballs (like the boring divine beasts).

Also, I've heard that the Gleeok enemies are back in Tears of the Kingdom. I'm glad Nintendo is paying homage to a great underrated Nintendo DS game that I've always loved, remember this cool boss fight in PH?:

I think Gleeok enemies were also seen in the first ever "Legend of Zelda" to be released on the NES and also one of the Oracle games for the GBA (I never owned a GBA and never played the Oracle games, but I watched a walkthrough of the Oracle games one and I was bored to death, I think that when it comes to handheld games "Phantom Hourglass" and "Spirit Tracks" are better than the Oracle games, I enjoyed playing both of those games a lot a couple years ago and I have found memories of them, both of them are great, underrated games, and I personally think that Spirit Tracks has one of the best soundtrack in the entire franchise, I still listen to the Spirit Tracks soundtrack on Youtube sometimes, I don't get people who bash those DS games, they're great and underrated.)

I'm glad Nintendo paid homage to PH by bringing back the Gleeok enemies in Tears of the Kingdom. Can we hope to see a Spirit Tracks enemy in one of the future games sometime soon, like maybe Phantoms, Rocktites, Geozards, Snurgles, or Sir Frosties?

And can we hope to see a Take 'Em All On! challenge in one of the future games, Spirit Tracks style, 'cause that'd be great:

I don't play Zelda games anymore and I don't own a Switch nor am I going to get one anytime soon, but I always watch a Let's Play or Walkthrough of the new Zelda game out of curiosity and because I watch a lot of Zelda theory videos made by theorizers and I want to be able to follow when TOTK theory videos are posted on Youtube and I start watching them. Tomorrow I'll be watching part 7 and 8 of KwingsLetsPlay's video series. I will watch a whole Let's Play or Walkthrough for Tears of the Kingdom and then I'll probably watch a bunch of theory videos because the theorizing is the best part of any of these games, new or old, and I can't wait to see what theories the players are gonna come up with and what they have to say about what they've seen in the game.

Last edited:
watching Postcards From the Edge that i recorded off tv with my DVR thingy

that and watching start of season 2 of Fringe on Freevee

I'm relaxing and reading a good book. I'm almost done with "Slayer, volume 2: Chosen" by Kiersten White and next I'm going to read "The three locks (A Sherlock Holmes adventure #3)" by Bonnie Macbird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom