• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Drowning myself in hot tea and cough medicine in an attempt to make this sore throat brought on by allergies go away.

spring arrives -> my nose becomes a snot factory -> mucus drips down the back of my throat and gets stuck there -> several coughing fits to get it out ensue -> throat gets sore and swollen from all the coughing -> repeat ad infinitum until the pollen goes away

This season is suffering.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dreading going outside to go to the store cuz it's hot as heck and I just spent the past half hour doing chores and getting sweaty from that already. Ugh.
You can take my winter thanks.

I'm currently trying to wind down after a long day of work. We are working on a couple of pretty big projects at the moment and it has been pretty intense. Also have a few things to consider as I am approaching the end of the financial year. I have to start paying for private health insurance for the first time to avoid tax penalties given I am about to start a new role that puts me over a threshold where I can get stung without it.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I am watching One Piece and trying to figure out what I want to do for dinner later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom