• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I am catching up on my television shows that I have been falling behind on.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Listening to music, trying to fall asleep, Thinking wether or not I should get Immortals Fenyx Rising for the Switch.

Hylian Viking

Packing up the last of my things in my carry-on bag before heading to sleep. I have to wake up really early in the morning (4:15 AM) to catch a flight out of Greensboro, North Carolina to Atlanta, Georgia Transfer to another flight headed to Wichita, Kansas before taking an hour long shuttle ride to Hutchinson, Kansas after arriving in Wichita. If anything I am going to be possibly bushed by the time I get to Kansas.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Packing up the last of my things in my carry-on bag before heading to sleep. I have to wake up really early in the morning (4:15 AM) to catch a flight out of Greensboro, North Carolina to Atlanta, Georgia Transfer to another flight headed to Wichita, Kansas before taking an hour long shuttle ride to Hutchinson, Kansas after arriving in Wichita. If anything I am going to be possibly bushed by the time I get to Kansas.
What are you doing in Kansas?

Hylian Viking

What are you doing in Kansas?
Visiting Family, what did you think going to do? be a stormchaser, wheat farmer, salt miner, rancher, player for the Kansas Jayhawks Men's Basketball team, storied aviator who ends up ditching in the Pacific and spawn countless BS conspiracy theories about my whereabouts or reenact one of the members of the Dalton Gang?

Last edited:
Attempting to write an email to old tutors to tell them I didn't get accepted on my MA course. Every time I emailed them to ask for references it just seemed like I was bothering them, and so it seems like I'm doing the same, and in turn I have delayed these last emails cause of that. I don't want to bother them.

Even worse, I'll have to ask them again for references for when I apply again next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom