• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
posting in this thread

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Playing the 3rd Luigi's Mansion, it's not a bad installment but......well it lacks the gripping power of the other 2, it feels more like something that can be dropped and started whenever and it feels somewhat boring for it

Playing the 3rd Luigi's Mansion, it's not a bad installment but......well it lacks the gripping power of the other 2, it feels more like something that can be dropped and started whenever and it feels somewhat boring for it

I had this problem too, I liked it but the hotel doesn't feel connected in any substantial way and it makes the whole thing feel like a stop-start level select.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I had this problem too, I liked it but the hotel doesn't feel connected in any substantial way and it makes the whole thing feel like a stop-start level select.

They did this Luigi's Mansion 2 as well with the quick start n drop missions, it wasn't to bad then even if the missions were all alike across the mansions but this is far worse, it's meant to be a hotel but what the hell kind of hotel has messed resevoirs or each floor seperate to fit a seperate biome? For that matter why are there no stairs between floors?

But for real the thing that really bugs me is how randomly the place is set up you literally have stage magicians a floor above an egyptian pyramid.

They did this Luigi's Mansion 2 as well with the quick start n drop missions, it wasn't to bad then even if the missions were all alike across the mansions but this is far worse, it's meant to be a hotel but what the hell kind of hotel has messed resevoirs or each floor seperate to fit a seperate biome? For that matter why are there no stairs between floors?

But for real the thing that really bugs me is how randomly the place is set up you literally have stage magicians a floor above an egyptian pyramid.

It's such a simple thing but having no stairs to connect floors really broke my immersion, I think they got 'haunted' confused with 'magic' and said 'good enough'.

It's nice that all the floors are different but it's so difficult to actually buy into the fantasy with the floors being different sizes on top of each other, as if every floor uses Time Lord science or something.

The order of things really feels thrown together too, like you said, magicians above a pyramid, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom