• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Hi! I've been using this OOT walk through for years... But this is my first time commenting here.

I'm playing OOT (again)...I beat it twice "normally" this week (playing this nostalgic game helps me a lot with episodes of anxiety/depression). But this time, I wanted to try some glitches. I got out of Kokiri before I went into the Deku tree... Got the ocarina from Saria, learned Zelda's lullaby, Eponas song, Sun song, Saria's song, lots of skulltulas, lots of heart pieces. All before I even met the Deku tree . Then went and did stuff I was supposed to lol.... Then I did the bottle glitch (using the mask of truth), and I now have 5 bottles. Got the Golden scale as a child. There's so much weird stuff you can do!

Just got the Goron Tunic, and about to tackle the fire temple.

Just beat ALBW which I enjoyed a lot, dungeons were a bit too easy probably because they were mostly non linear, final boss was quite hard, was my first 2d Zelda and enjoying it a lot, also got oracle of seasons and ages before 3rd Espoo closed, playing through seasons first and just got to the 2nd dungeon, enjoying it so far, graphics and gameplay have aged better than I expected

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Just beat ALBW which I enjoyed a lot, dungeons were a bit too easy probably because they were mostly non linear, final boss was quite hard, was my first 2d Zelda and enjoying it a lot, also got oracle of seasons and ages before 3rd Espoo closed, playing through seasons first and just got to the 2nd dungeon, enjoying it so far, graphics and gameplay have aged better than I expected
If you've got a Wii U, I can also recommend picking up Minish Cap on it

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Doing a casually OoT run. I am currently about to start the Fire Temple. Thinking about doing some of the temples out of order. Also, been watching a lot of ROM hacks of OoT on YouTube.

Decided that the Oracle games deserve a second playthrough, but I'm starting with Seasons this time. I guess I'll find out which order is better.

Aro

I just finished SS 3 weeks ago, and I’m just playing around in BoTW, I seriously would like some ideas for something to do In BotW or SS, or I guess also LA, and I want nothing more rn than to get MM on the switch

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Got back on TP, I have 3 Poes left, all of which are in Lanayru, and I'm pretty sure they're gonna be in some of those hecking underground room thingys, really tempted to use a guide at this point lmao. I've got 18 hearts and 2 pieces and I'm almost certain the last 3 are in the last two dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom