• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Judgement

Vile? I am a sorcerer now.
I was bored the other day and decided to play a bit of alttp (even tho I still gotta finish up tp but we don't worry about that). Made it as far as the first room in the desert dungeon, and then remembered that that's as far as I've ever gotten in the game. I might see if I can get further this time around, though. Older console games are really not my thing.
I promise you it’s worth it. If you take the time and immersive yourself into the adventure, it’s such a cool experience

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Finished all quests in AoC. The only thing left is to maximize weapons and level all the others up to level 100. I already levelled 6 characters to the max and everybody else is level 81 or higher.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I'm stabbing grass to collect small gems to buy arrows to recreate my favorite scene in Shrek on Ganondorf.
54731425-2964-4d20-a12b-742e2a0f7ee3_screenshot.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My motto for this playthrough of Wind Waker is "No stone unturned." I'm gonna fill out every space on my sea chart as I go through it, explore the island if I have the stuff to do it, and probably gonna do some backtracking/revisiting as I go along. Not completionist by any means, but definitely gonna do plenty of exploring. Finished Forest Haven tonight and Greatfish Isle is next up.

Just finished The Adventure of Link. Back in the days, i tried and tried but it was just too hard and frustrating. All the years i have been thinking that this just that Zelda game i'm never going to play trough.

But now it's done, i'm proud of myself. Sure, I played the easy version(Switch online NES), but still.

I know that there are a lot of people with same situation like I use to have. I highly recommend you to play that Nintendo Switch online version. Much more enjoyable than original version. Of course, if you like to have an ultimate challenge then go for it and take the original.

How switch version is easier:
- Revind and save states. The biggest help. You are going to die so many times.
- All upgrades(sword, life, magic) are at max level.

Skunk

Floof
We'll see how far I get, but I'm starting a playthrough of the Oracle games. They just feel like good games for this time of year to me, and I don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom