• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I strate the temple of time in tp today, made it about halfway through. I keep getting flashbacks to when I first played it two years ago, I nicknamed the statue that follows you around "Link Jr." and was slightly devastated that I had to leave him in the dungeon. Good times.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
First I got the hylian shield and then I went to Demise to fight him. So SSHD is now finished. Only need to get the remaining heart pieces bur I'm not in a hurry. The game is finished so time for another game :D

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Dragging my feet going through the Sky dungeon in TP because I don't want to get to the Twilight Palace and do the stupid Zant's hand section again. To be fair, I've been going through this game mega slow in general. But I don't really have any new games to play so I gotta make this last. Hopefully I'll be all finished within the next couple months, assuming I don't quit after attempting to get the light orbs.

Waffle Dee

A Waddle Dee who works at Kirby’s Café
Getting the Dark World crystals in a Link to the Past and 100% completing the Minish Cap

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
After many years, I've finally beat The Minish Cap and Oracle of Seasons.

I played through The Minish Cap on the Wii U, and when I loaded it up, I had an old save file that had just completed the first dungeon, so I just continued from there. I've never really enjoyed the game too much; I think the main quest feels like a slog up until the Temple of Droplets, especially the forced library book fetch quest, then it starts getting fun after that. The last three temples are all excellent. Glad to have finally checked this one off.

When I loaded up Oracle of Seasons on my 3DS for the first time in years, my save file had just completed the SEVENTH dungeon. I don't know why I stopped playing so late in the game. I used a walkthrough to find out where on earth on the last dungeon was, because I had no chance of figuring out where to go on my own, and had completed the final boss within a couple of hours.

Now I'm playing through Oracle of Ages on my 3DS. I started a new save since I wanted to use the code from the end of Seasons, but I never got too far in my original file anyway.

After this, the only main series games I have left to beat are Zelda II and Four Swords Adventures. I own Zelda II on about four different platforms, and I think the furthest I got was about the fourth palace before stopping. I'll probably start again on the Nintendo Switch Online version once I'm done with OoA. I won't get to play FSA for a long time though, because I don't own it, it's super expensive, and I'd most likely be playing alone anyway.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Dragging my feet going through the Sky dungeon in TP because I don't want to get to the Twilight Palace and do the stupid Zant's hand section again. To be fair, I've been going through this game mega slow in general. But I don't really have any new games to play so I gotta make this last. Hopefully I'll be all finished within the next couple months, assuming I don't quit after attempting to get the light orbs.
Mna, it's been a little while since I've played. I finished the sky dungeon today. The boss wasn't as tricky as I remembered, but still very fun and exciting. I don't want to go to the temple of twilight, in fact I'd give my right arm to avoid it, but I've come this far and don't feel like quitting now. Let's pray this isn't as challenging as I remember either.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
100% run of Majora's Mask 3D! Though I have significant distaste for the 3DS remake, Majora's Mask remains my favourite video game of all time and I've been feeling an urge to play it again recently. Alas, the 3DS version is the only version I currently possess.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I was bored the other day and decided to play a bit of alttp (even tho I still gotta finish up tp but we don't worry about that). Made it as far as the first room in the desert dungeon, and then remembered that that's as far as I've ever gotten in the game. I might see if I can get further this time around, though. Older console games are really not my thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom