• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Halfway through the Arbiter's Grounds. I could've finished it yesterday already but the fiance came home and he isn't a gamer at all so I got Oocoo and warped out while standing at Dead Sword's door. Even though he kept saying "keep a knocking but you can't come in" the next time I warp right back and do come in!

I'm in the Great Palace. Its been a long time since I've gotten here on my GBA copy before it started crashing, so my memory is a little fuzzy on where to go next.

I remember some stuff, like the fire bird on the left, the bots with the hidden hole and the empty bridge, but I'm taking it slow with an extra save state in case I don't remember the way.

I know there's a false floor I need to find that'll drop me where I need to be, and I think there's a Link doll somewhere, but I don't remember where they are.

Having a bad sense of direction sucks sometimes haha!

I've still got 5 lives left anywho. Lost one in the lava fields and one shortly after I entered the palace.

Ahh this brings back memories of sitting in the dark with my volume low trying to get through as a kid late at night.

The Great Palace may be in my top 10 most hated dungeons but I can't deny its got great music and atmosphere.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just arrived at the City in the Sky. I haven't played much for the last 3 days. I savedright before Hidden City and then continued and finished the statue quest. But I saved my progress on a new file so I can keep on playing hidden village. Nothing better then watching Link Eastwood killing those bulblin gangsters :P

I'm also playing wind waker right now. I'm trying to find the triforce shards. Also in Twilight Princess I just finished the Goron mines
Not trying to one up no one but I am currently playing wind water on my GC. Twilight Princess on my wii and BOTW on my switch. Living the Hyrule life!

Just got to the Rito Village on Waker.Im about to get the Iron boots from Mayor Bo. And I’m trying to fight Van Nabooris but I keep getting a blood moon loop. I lost my sand seal and Chief Riju on Patricia when the blood moon rose. I can’t turn around without the blood moon rising. I can’t take but 5 steps before the blood moon rises again. Has anyone had this problem? How do I fix it. Travel to a shrine? I’d rather not....idk

Threw an unholy fit in Ages at the stupid goron dance and ragequit.

Passed through two dungeons, nabbed Ricky's flute, added Summer and Spring to my rod, and am dinking around Sunken City. I did go to Mt. Cuccoo and goron village, but the cuccoo is unbearable to use. How did it go from perfectly fine in awakening to absolutely awful in oracles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom