• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

tenor.gif

Hi! First post! So, I am about to start Minish Cap. Obviously we have a ton of time available and I want to play all the handheld games I missed as a kid. I recently purchased an RG350, and am looking forward to playing; Minish Cap, Link's Awakening DX, and the Oracle games. Eventually I'll find a cheap 3DS and play Phantom Hour Glass, and Spirit Tracks.

Hi! First post! So, I am about to start Minish Cap. Obviously we have a ton of time available and I want to play all the handheld games I missed as a kid. I recently purchased an RG350, and am looking forward to playing; Minish Cap, Link's Awakening DX, and the Oracle games. Eventually I'll find a cheap 3DS and play Phantom Hour Glass, and Spirit Tracks.
Minish Cap is great! (in my opinion). Hope you have fun with it :)

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I'm playing through Level 8 on The Legend of Zelda NES right now. The blue Darknuts make me wanna ragequit. Anyone got any tips on how to get em most easily?
They can be unpredictable, so I run, slash, and immediately run away. Other than that, it really depends. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you lose 8 hearts because they knock you into each other. Good luck!

Took me 3 days to finish the Rhota Chiga shrine - Poor eye-hand coordination! Now finished with the first quests (DLC), just roaming around Hyrule and relaxing and farming for rupees now.
Don't mock me, I'm an old lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom