• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Got around to beating Ocarina of Time again via PC emulator. I installed a cell shaded WW based texture pack and it definitely makes the game look fresh. I actually favor it more than the HD retextures.
Can i get some screenshots? Im very curious to see

Replaying TP right now - playing my original Wii disc through my WIU and it still looks great! Just recently planted and beat TLOZ and AOL, wow those games were challenging! I played them on my 3ds - bought them in the Nintendo Estore. Those games were so tough I just said screw it and used restore points because I just wanted to get them over with. Lol Now I’ve officially played every main title

Did you collect all of the stamps as well? I thought about getting the HD version but I just couldn’t justify the 80 dollars it was going for at the time. I already own the original version, is it that much better or different at all?

Totally agree, it is one of my favourite dungeons in the whole entire series, I would put it in my top five like for real. It’s so creative so captivating, beautiful and clever design. It’s a 10/10 dungeon so awesome
Yes, I got all the stamps, but I would put it on hold if he got the GameCube version. However, if you got the Wii version I highly recommend it, especially if you're left-handed.

Sorry for the late reply, this site has been giving me no notifications if someone mentions me or quotes me in a thread, even though I have my settings set to notify me.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Blind folded in City In The Sky.
I have mixed feelings towards the dungeon. Like I feel it's a stupid and genius dungeon at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom