• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

PoeFacedKilla

Hylian Killer Bee
Beat WW earlier today (for the first time in probably a decade,) I have to say that while it still probably ranks as on of my favorites the reuse of bosses really is a drag in Ganon's Tower: specifically the ultralong rehash of Phantom Ganon. Running through Hyrule now that I know the game was originally supposed to have a whole world down there plus a few dungeons really makes me long for that game (that we'll never get.)

I'm now picking up my TP save (at Arbiters Grounds) so I plan to beat that now and I've discovered the Ocarina of Time randomizer so I intend to get good at speedrunning that after I finish TP (I forgot how long the game was, although like most 3D Zelda it's extremely easy.)

I just beat the Temple of Time. Gonna call it a night but man I forget how long this game is. I also forgot how much I like it (I don't think I've beaten it since it came out.)
There's a lot of games I love that I haven't beaten since they came out, but funnily enough I only beat this game once I got a version that's not the Wii version. It might have something to do with me being left handed, but who knows.

Edit: I forgot to include this in the original post, but I made it to Eldin Province Twilight section.

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
I am currently replaying Master Mode in OOT and I am working on completing the Fire Temple.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've got a 100% Link's Awakening Switch file on the go (slowly), and I'm in the arduous process of 100%ing the Adventure Maps in HWDE. Progress is slow, as I'm only about halfway done the first map, but slow and steady wins the race as they say.

Obtaining Epona in Twilight Princess, and after that I'm going to get everything I can do done before entering Goron Mines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom