• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
About to tackle the first Silent Realm in SS and god, am I dreading this D: They creep me out so much! Worst part of the game.
Actually the silent realms were the only things in the game I loved. I loathed everything else in the game but the silent realms. I understand why it creeps you out though ;)

Playing first time OoT3D. About to enter Hyrule Castle.
I'm shocked how fresh and new the game feels considering how many times I've played OoT. Graphics look so much better and panning shots are so smooth compared to the original 64. Only thing I complain a bit is that I have to play it using such a small screen. It would look even better on a large screen. However, I'm very impressed how much better game looks and feels so far.

Replayed OoT but this time was OoT3D. Took 48 hours.
Now hunting golden skulltulas. Have found 83 so far.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I'm getting the master sword in BotW. Again. And finishing all beasts. Again. And taking all shrines. Again. I'm legit considering taking all 900 seeds (which will be for the first time), I never, ever want this game to end.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I haven't played games for two weeks now until today. And yep....Hyrule warriors Definite edition again. I collected all weapons in the Termina map and now I collected almost all weapons on the twilight map. So great progress to unlock the sec MS skill

Found all 100 skulltulas. Yay! Reward was lame though but hunting them per se was fun. Just getting them all was rewarding coz I remember that as a kid when I played OoT I thought it was impossible to get them all.
The last one I found was the one in Lake Hylia on top of the tree. Not sure if I'm going to or even want to get all heart pieces. Still 4 pieces to be found.
Next I’ll play either MM3D or OoA or OoS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom