• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Gathering amiibo items. Planning my next final battle against Ganon with enough weaponry to invade Termina.

Oh I love it so much! But I have to admit that Hyrule Warriors is my fav game so I spend all my time on it

It's so hard :( also i bought the season pass on wiiU and got all the lovely weapons and now I have to unlock them all on Switch version T_T I don't even have the Dominion Rod yet :(

Though it is fairer than Fire Emblem Warriors, oh my god that game is evil!

I recently bought BotW, and currently trying to figure out where to go after getting the first memory without a guide. I already know the plot, but I like solving these puzzles by myself.

P.S. don't go directly to Zora's Domain first like I did, you'll most likely never touch the game again. I'm currently still hooked though.
...On a new file.

Yep. Using a guide with a game such as BotW would ruin experience.
The best part of the game is that you are not pushed or forced to any direction. My advice would be go there what seems to be the most interesting.
What was wrong with the Zora's domain?

Yep. Using a guide with a game such as BotW would ruin experience.
The best part of the game is that you are not pushed or forced to any direction. My advice would be go there what seems to be the most interesting.
What was wrong with the Zora's domain?
I just got butt beat hard. :( with only 5 hearts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom