• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Yay, finished AoL. Towards the end of the game it was easier. Or it felt so. In the beginning I was afraid how hard it’s going to get as it was quite hard right from the start. But when I got familiar with the attack patterns of some most frequently appearing enemies, game was even enjoyable from time to time. Not going to replay it though
Next I’ll play ALttP

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yay, finished AoL. Towards the end of the game it was easier. Or it felt so. In the beginning I was afraid how hard it’s going to get as it was quite hard right from the start. But when I got familiar with the attack patterns of some most frequently appearing enemies, game was even enjoyable from time to time. Not going to replay it though
Next I’ll play ALttP

Congrats wierdin, i've only ever played it once and it was torture so good going ^^

Trying to do a partial pacifist run in ALttP on the SNES Classic. Aside from the castle guards I have no choice but to kill, I've decided to simply take a swipe at em with a non lethal weapon to get them out of my way. That and I would actually like to beat this game. Even though it's not one of my favorites.

Started aLttP.

Did Link’s uncle die after giving his sword and shield to Link??!? Or wait, dont answer! I want to find out if he survives. I hope so. This game has a dark theme

Update... on my Zelda game release order play through / personal ranking.

1. Majora’s Mask (3DS)
2. Ocarina of Time (3DS)
3. Wind Waker HD (Wii U)
4. A Link to the Past (3DS Virtual Console)
5. Four Swords Adventures (GC on Wii)
6. Oracle of Ages (3DS Virtual Console)
7. Oracle of Seasons (3DS Virtual Console)
8. Link's Awakening (3DS Virtual Console)
9. The Legend of Zelda (NES Classic)
10. Four Swords Anniversary Edition (3DS Virtual Console)
11. The Adventure of Link (NES Classic)

11 down, 8 to go!

TOTAL TIME: 184h 48m (7 days, 16 hours, 48 minutes) as of 2/24/19

I'm currently playing through Hyrule Warriors Deluxe Edition's Adventure Mode Maps. Working on getting as close to 100% as I can be bothered to manage - it's very repetitive, but I'm honestly enjoying myself a lot. I'm an especially big fan of how the alternative costumes are all references to various games across the series (Ruto will forever use the costume that gives her Lulu's outfit).

I've played Hyrule Warriors a chunk on the Wii U, a whole heap on the 3DS version already, but the Switch version has definitely taken the most of my time!

As for other Zeldas, I'm also beginning a play through of The Legend of Zelda using the Switch's NES software, because it's there so why not?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm playing HW final edition for the switch. I just A ranked almost all battles in Ganon's Fury. I collected tons of materials. I also work on Adventure Mode for all weapons, heart pieces etc. Fun times :D

Cleared the 2nd Palace in LoZ: AoL yesterday, nabbed the hammer and another Heart Container/Magic Jar so feeling far better equipped to face the stuff going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom