• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Completed LoZ. Not going to play it again. Liked hardness of dungeons but exploration of the overworld was not fun. Next I’ll play Zelda 2. I have a bad feeling it will be painful experience

Up to the Forest Temple in OoT3D, I'm not gonna enjoy it.
Uhh forest temple... It’s been 20 years and I still remember how frustrated I was. Did not enjoy it back then. Dungeon is fine but I rushed in and missed the first key in the entrance.

But I absolutely HATE AoL that I started today. I like hard(ish) games but this son of ***** is superhard and annoying. I just finished second dungeon. There must be a way to fight against each enemy but for some I haven’t figured it out. Also hit boxes are very small and the moment you need to hit the box is very short. Awful game but I will beat it! Most annoying are those monsters that keep you busy in overworld. And this game doesn’t feel a zelda game at all. I know already this game I won’t replay ever.

Edit. After all it felt Zelda game. I recommend to play it atleast once.

Last edited:
Good god this game, I needed to take a break from AoL yesterday. Now, it’s time to gear up again.
Dear goddesses, hear my prayer. O Farore, give me courage to start this madness. Mighty Din, when battle has made me weary, please lend me your strength to beat ironknuckles. Dear Nayru, give me wisdom to stop playing before I loose my mind.
PDKe.gif

Last edited:
I’m currently playing through all Zelda titles in release order. I just finished Wind Waker HD, and am on to Four Swords Adventures.

Here’s my current ranking of each title so far:

1. Majora’s Mask (3DS)
2. Ocarina of Time (3DS)
3. Wind Waker HD (Wii U)
4. A Link to the Past (3DS Virtual Console)
5. Oracle of Ages (3DS Virtual Console)
6. Oracle of Seasons (3DS Virtual Console)
7. Link's Awakening (3DS Virtual Console)
8. The Legend of Zelda (NES Classic)
9. Four Swords Anniversary Edition (3DS Virtual Console)
10. The Adventure of Link (NES Classic)

TOTAL PLAY TIME: 171h 56m (7 days, 3 hour, 56 minutes) since 11/23/2016

I’m about to enter the 6th palace in AoL. I was lost for long time because I couldn’t find the last magic container thus couldn’t get the magic key that opens first lock in the palace. But yippee just found that damn container in random place. Stupid game that makes player go through random exploration. Not fun.

Damn. I wish I had kept record how much my playtime has been. I’m too playing through all zelda titles. Not in release order though. Maybe I can still check it somewhere or atleast make an approximation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom