• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Currently collecting maiamais in ALBW. It's been a while since I last played this game. I only have one dungeon left before I can beat the crap out of Ganonyogoyuga. Looking forward to that :grean:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I found out using certain hacks you can use computer inputs to control Link. I proceeded to start playing MM with only a mouse. It's... Challenging...

I found out using certain hacks you can use computer inputs to control Link. I proceeded to start playing MM with only a mouse. It's... Challenging...

Now that I think about it though, my favorite game so far, Majora's Mask, was developed as a challenge within a year, and I use every excuse I can think of to play it
This made me lol :). Awesome.

I’m playing TP HD. Just saved kakariko village and goron tribe. First time I play it. I really like it. Start is somewhat slow with all those instructions but otherwise nothing to complain. Or perhaps loading screens feel a bit stupid after BotW. Good game overall

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This made me lol :). Awesome.

I’m playing TP HD. Just saved kakariko village and goron tribe. First time I play it. I really like it. Start is somewhat slow with all those instructions but otherwise nothing to complain. Or perhaps loading screens feel a bit stupid after BotW. Good game overall
Welcome to the club :D I'm glad you enjoy it so far :)

Right now I'm playing Hyrule Legends again. I unlocked MQ Map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom