• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Started up Cadence of Hyrule yesterday. It's pretty fun, I've had the demo for like 2 years so I'm pretty used to the controls and layout already. I decided to start the game as Zelda, seeing as the demo only gives you the option to play as Link.
As for Spirit Tracks. I kind of got distracted from playing it for like a month. I tried to play it again the other day but couldn't really get into it. It's hard to start a game again once you've stopped. I might try and restart it at some point in the future, when my backlog is smaller.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I just finished SS 3 weeks ago, and I’m just playing around in BoTW, I seriously would like some ideas for something to do In BotW or SS, or I guess also LA, and I want nothing more rn than to get MM on the switch
Did you finish the boss rush in skyward sword? That's always fun

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I finished the second dungeon in CoH, earning myself the oboe. The boss for that dungeon was a Wizzrobe with an oboe nose, and I actually enjoyed that fight a lot. It didn't feel like much of a boss, there wasn't much strategy, but his attacks were pretty cool. Personally I enjoyed it, and I'm excited to track down dungeon 3.

Finished my Oracles playthrough; Seasons first is not as good as Ages first :( Still very fun though, Oracle of Ages is one of the best games ever made.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Gotten a little farther in CoH and am now posting here to keep myself accountable. I finished the third dungeon a few days ago, taking down the Bass Guitarmos Knights on my second attempt. I've now managed to make my way to the fourth dungeon and got my butt kicked by Gohmaracas. I'm going to give it another shot but I want to see if I can't find any more bottles first. One is simply not enough for me. One last thing I managed to find is the Deku Village and gotta say, the soundtrack there is AWESOME. This game is known for its awesome music, but this one is a remix of the mm Deku Palace theme (which is already God tier zelda music) and it somehow manages to improve it. So, so impressed with this soundtrack (and the game in general ig).

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Doing another round of farming in Hyrule Warriors. Just going through all the levels I've not gotten gold on yet, trying to level up my characters, collecting pieces of heart, heart containers and gold skulltulas.
Also need to finish the Termina and Twilight maps in adventure mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom