• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I finally beat phantom hourglass yesterday! The final boss was very simple once you get down the pattern, I'm just upset it took me 3 attempts. I also want to take a moment to acknowledge how severely underrated the game is- if not for the Temple of the Ocean King it would be among my top three Zelda games. Even now it's in the top five. The characters were great, they had both humor and character growth (plus the best guide of the series, nice work Ciela). The story was intriguing and interesting. I didn't even hate the total touch screen controls, they functioned well and somehow added charm. My one complaint other than the ocean king temple would be that it was too short, with only 6 dungeons if I recall.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I finally beat phantom hourglass yesterday! The final boss was very simple once you get down the pattern, I'm just upset it took me 3 attempts. I also want to take a moment to acknowledge how severely underrated the game is- if not for the Temple of the Ocean King it would be among my top three Zelda games. Even now it's in the top five. The characters were great, they had both humor and character growth (plus the best guide of the series, nice work Ciela). The story was intriguing and interesting. I didn't even hate the total touch screen controls, they functioned well and somehow added charm. My one complaint other than the ocean king temple would be that it was too short, with only 6 dungeons if I recall.
TOTOK is not only the most memorable thing from phantom hourglass for me I also loved every minute of it and went in when I didnt need to just to find faster routes

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
TOTOK is not only the most memorable thing from phantom hourglass for me I also loved every minute of it and went in when I didnt need to just to find faster routes
Wow, you have much more patience than I do. I must say the last few floors were much more enjoyable after I had done it a few times and was able to discover faster routes. The concept was good- each time you get a little farther, taking notes to challenge yourself and do it a little quicker. I just feel that it wasn't executed very well as it can become tedious at times. I'm glad to know that someone enjoys it, though.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My 8 year old brother is playing WW and I'm helping him. He doesn't need much tho, the kid's good. He has the same problem as me, which is that he goes from one goal to another and doesn't do enough exploring, but he's already in TOTG after about a week of playing and me only stepping in for very minor things that hang him up.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Just restarted Twilight Princess today! It's been 2 years since I last played it, and my last playthrough was kind of pathetic. It was only my third Zelda game and I wasn't much of a gamer at the time, so I didn't try to explore or anything much, I didn't even unlock the Hyrule Castle Town Malo Mart. I also was way too dependent on my guidebook, I used it the second I got stuck without even stopping to try and figure it out for myself. So now that I've gotten a lot better and have forgotten a lot of the stuff, I'm going back to refresh my memory and to try and set things right. Enjoying it so far, I made it to the part where Link gets pulled into the Twilight. This game is just as fun as I remember!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just restarted Twilight Princess today! It's been 2 years since I last played it, and my last playthrough was kind of pathetic. It was only my third Zelda game and I wasn't much of a gamer at the time, so I didn't try to explore or anything much, I didn't even unlock the Hyrule Castle Town Malo Mart. I also was way too dependent on my guidebook, I used it the second I got stuck without even stopping to try and figure it out for myself. So now that I've gotten a lot better and have forgotten a lot of the stuff, I'm going back to refresh my memory and to try and set things right. Enjoying it so far, I made it to the part where Link gets pulled into the Twilight. This game is just as fun as I remember!
I look forward to the day I can say this.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So with the first dlc wave available I played AoC. I don't know what to say yet. I like the interaction between Purah and Robbie.

@Uwu_Oocoo2 , PH is a fun game and I enjoyed it. Ciela is an amazing companion. I wish she would return or at least another likeable fairy will show up one day ;)

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Almost at the end of the Goron Mines. I don't know if I should leave to go buy some milk, I don't remember the boss giving me trouble last time and I still have half a bottle left. We'll see. Rn I just can't wait to get to Castle Town so I can unlock all the stuff there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom