• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I just finished replaying Spirit Tracks and it reminded me why it reigned as my favorite Zelda until BotW. It still holds the number two spot for good reason. It’s so much fun and the story is still my favorite in the series. Fantastic music, awesome puzzles, lots of sidequest content, Link and Zelda’s dynamic, Byrne.... I could go on.

Hydef Hyrule

HD and beyond
Just beat Ocarina of Time last night, it still holds up as one of the greatest games of all time. Starting Majora soon, then Wind Waker, then TP, the finally BOTW : )

Hydef Hyrule

HD and beyond
Snowpeak is amazing, enjoy! Yeah, other then BOTW, I think I'm looking forward most to TP. I'm doing the three heart challenge for all the games, which I think will fix one of the few issues I had with the game the last time I played it.

Hydef Hyrule

HD and beyond
I bailed on Majora for now and started TP. The HD version really looks wonderful. I had my doubts from screenshots but it's definitely a significant upgrade. Im on hero mode and doing the 3 heart challenge. So far, Ive only been killed by the hawk in the village when youre a wolf, 3 times, hehehe

Most recently I started a VC aLttP playthrough on my 3DS after having earlier having attempted a keysanity randomization of it where I got stuck because I couldn't find enough keys, somehow the random seed I got put some where I couldn't reach them.

Currently I'm playing through Skyward Sword by myself and Wind Waker with my girlfriend. She's new to Zelda but she picked that one because she thought it looked cute and fun!

Having been away from the games for awhile, I wanted to play Skyward Sword first because I have always wanted to try a chronological playthrough of the series, so I figure now is as good a time as any to attempt such a feat!

I just finished today WW (such a piece of an art!) and now I'm going nuts trying to prevent myself starting TP. I haven't played that yet and I've heard it's awesome. I don't want to ruin zelda games by playing them all in a row. I have to slow down pace. I must pray Hylian Goddesses to give me courage to stay strong.
Practically I'm a total newbie regarding Zelda. In 90's I played OOT and then MM as a kid but truly found Zelda just last winter by playing BotW.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom